6- Prophecy

Percy's POV:

        After hearing Grover say there was another prophecy millions of thoughts went through my mind. Like if this leads to more battles, if this is one of the easier battles, or if it's one if the battles that takes weeks. I already know Sally wasn't my mother, and I know I have other siblings, full blooded siblings. I was hoping I'd get some time to look for him. I guess that's rule number one in the demigod life, you never get to hope for something. So with that on my mind, me and Annabeth made our way to the Big House. 

        As we entered the Big House I noticed that it wasn't just Chiron and Rachel in there. There was also the rest of the seven, Thalia, Nico, Rachel and the Stoll twins are also there, sitting around the ping pong table. As we entered the room all the conversations seized. 

"Now that everyone's here we can get to the matter at hand." Chiron says "Rachel if you please."

"Oh, er right right, okay so um I had another prophecy as you can see, so it went like this," She clears her throat a little. Slowly green smoke starts appearing in the room, and starts coming out of Rachel's mouth and eyes, and when she started to speak she spoke in a rough raspy voice. 

"Brothers unite who were lost long ago,

This time it isn't to face any foe,

Eleven will journey to the school wonders,

The original heroes, the mischievous pair, and the spawns hell and thunder,

They will be the first to witness the world in new light,

Together will form an army with most might,

 That will cause any upcoming foe to quake in fright"

 With that the green mist went back to where ever it came from. 

        But I didn't have time to wonder where the mist dissipates to. Because I had other priorities to focus my mind. The part about the brothers, could it possibly be what I think it means, then I should be the most happy person alive, but I really don't want to get my hopes up. But if this possibly is what I think it is then I won't have to worry about searching for him, I'd get him a on a silver platter, called a prophecy, and I didn't think prophecies ever even worked in you'r favor, but then again my life has been revolved around the impossible becoming possible. 

I'm just hoping this doesn't end in war. I mean it says 'This time it ISN'T to face any foe,' that's got to be a positive right? Right?