4- Time with the Dursley's

The twin brothers were almost inseparable, that's why when they started to grow even at age four, they were to big to be in the cupboard. the Dursley's tried moving Percy into the shed outside, but the two completely refused to split up. They were then going to move both boys into the shed, but when Harry accidentally cut open his fingers on a pair of garden scissors, they refused to let him anywhere near there, and no not because of the safety of the child, it's mostly because they didn't want to waste money on a pair of stitches, and the blood was just to much work to clean up all the time. So instead the Dursley's were nice enough to lend the two brothers Dudley's spare toy room, how nice of them.

      So now at the age of four, the two who were already in third grade were both propped on there bed that they share, reading about the planets solar system. Four year olds reading about space isn't the best sign to show the bullies. So frequently the two would get bullied, Percy would take all the physical abuse while Harry got all the verbal. So almost everyday Percy would beaten up by nine year olds and the rest would make fun of Harry's glasses and scar. And the teachers would just turn a blind eye, causing the two four year old no defense against the nine year bullies. 

      "Percy get your ass down here the plants need to be watered and plucked of weeds, and Harry come here to tonight's dinner is Chicken Quesadilla (Yum) you better as hell not burn the tortilla you little twerp!" Petunia hollered up to the two boys. Hurriedly the two boys folded in the corner of there paper of the book, saving the spot and rushed down stairs, rushing to start the choirs before having to be told twice. In this house it was pretty much illegal for the boys to be told twice, or it would end with a couple belts to the back, which Percy took the brunt of most of the time.

      "By Harry, remember to spray the pan and flip frequently so the tortilla won't get burnt alright." Percy informed, Harry nodded quickly while hurriedly getting out the kitchen supplies. While Percy scrambled over to the hose and twisting it till it started filling up the watering bucket thing (I totally forgot what it was called oh well) 

      After finishing there designated choirs. The two boys politely let Petunia know the dinner was ready, so she can call down both Dudley and Vernon. Harry and Percy both stood behind there chairs, waiting to be able to be told to sit down. After Petunia gave the boys a stiff nod the two sat themselves down. The portions were passed out. Both Harry and Percy got half a quesadilla (That's saying a lot for there standards.). Dudley got two whole quesadillas, while both Petunia and Vernon both ate one whole each. 

Saying as the twins haven't had anything for lunch, only a small biscuit for break, and a long day of chores the two were hungry to say the least. The two ate slowly savoring the tastes. While Vernon and Petunia praised Dudley on some made up story he came up with on how he got a 100 on a test, even though both Potters knew he bribed the teacher, with what still had the two wracking their brains. 

They might hate it at the Dursley's there was one thing both twins were great full for, and that was each other. They defiantly couldn't imagine life without each other. They were like to parts of the whole, Harry being the logical sneaky/ quite part, and Percy being the adventurous easy going/ carefree half. Harry would take risks as long as there's some chance of succeeding, while Percy succeeded more when there's a barely any chance of a good out come. The point is many thought they were inseparable, that is until the incident at age 8.

Sorry this took so long. Been pretty busy with school and stuff, oh and happy Halloween! So yeah school is just being relentless lately. Especially math, I swear to the gods math is going to be the end of me it's so bad. It's not necessarily math it's more the teacher. Any so we're getting off topic here. I'll try to update more, but there's no promises. Bye now!

  *   *  *    *

*  *      *    *

   *    *  *   

- Bob says hi

Bye now

-ImSrslyDone