5- Friday, August 7, 1998, The Day Percy Went Missing.

Harry wasn't really happy at the moment. You would've thought he would've been ecstatic, finally free from war, not a care for in the world, finally being able to take a step back and relax. But Harry didn't want to step back he wants to go out and find his missing brother he hasn't seen since he was 8. Harry's positive Percy's out there, call him crazy, but it was like he could feel it. And he would sure as hell now if Percy passed. Every since Harry was 8, it felt like something inside of him was missing, like something was taken from him, and it longs for it back. Which theoretically was true, Percy was taken from him and he wanted him back, bad real bad. But his his search was going to have to wait one more year, because Hogwarts asked everyone who was suppose to have graduated this year, too retake their seventh year. Which Hermione was ecstatic about and Harry and Ron were upset, both for far different reasons. Harry still remembered the night it happened, the night Percy was ripped from the warm bed the two of them shared. That night Harry last saw Percy, until he finds him again of course.

|||||||||||||||Flashback|||||||||||||||

The date was was Friday, August 7, 1998, and this was the date the Potter twins were separated from each other.

The two were on their bed, studying for their 8th grade test that was coming up, both of them stuck out like a sore thumb in school, but that's pretty expected, them being 8 year old in an 8th grade class. 

The two understood the topic pretty well, they weren't really studying, it was more or less refreshing their prior knowledge to ensure their good grades. 

After a while the two decided to call it a night. Shutting of the lamp, which was placed on the desk, which was across the room from their bed. The lamp being the only form of light source, the room grew immediately dark. Slowly the pairs eyes started to adjust, letting them only see faint outlines of different shapes.

"Good night Ruffles." Percy whispered to Harry, calling him by a weird nickname he just started calling him, and never really dropped.

"Good night Chuckles." Harry fired right back, in a light tone. 

Little did the two know those words would be the last world the either of them would say to each other in a very long, long time. 

Because the next morning only Harry woke up in the bed with Percy nowhere in sight, and only the floor was one little coin, a Drachma to be exact, the simple coin that's now Harry's most prized possession.

|||||||||||||||| Flashback Over |||||||||||||||

   I miss my brother so much it pains me to think about him being dead, or the feats he'd have to accomplish. 

   I don't know what happened to my brother, but I sure as hell knows one thing, I'm going to find out. When? I has no clue, but he's out there, and I'm going to find him sooner or later. 

Harry pondered over his thoughts while absently moving a Drachma between his fingers, the same Drachma from all those years ago. 

Harry knew sooner or later he's going to find his long lost brother, he just didn't expect it to be this soon.