1- What actually happened that night.

Me: Hey Ricky do I own Percy Jackson?

Rick R: I think you already know the answer to that.

Me: I guess it was worth a try.

Me: Hey Ms.Rowling do I own Harry Pot-

J.K. Rowling: No! now stop asking me!

Me: Welp you heard heard 'em I don't own anything just the plot.

Plot: But you did take a lot of other ideas and smashed them into one.

Me: Shut Up!!!

Me: Okay bye now, lets get on with the story

1981 October 31 the day Voldemort went into hiding, the day Harry Potter became the boy who lived, the day Lily and James Potter were found dead in there household with a young child that bore the cursed scar in a shape of a lightning bolt. 

But what really happened that day. Was there just one child or did young Harry have an older twin right next to him that entire night.

That night when Voldemort came into the household he was informed that a child born as the seventh month dies will have the power to defeat him. Little did the Dark Lord now there were two children in that crib. 

Little did he know there fate lay in his hands in a different way then his first intention, while he thought it was the fate of life or death the real fate was of prophecies. 

Whatever child he goes after will be the hero in the wizarding while the other will be the hero in the mythical world. So as Voldemort went after Harry, his brother Percy was now tied to the great prophecy in New York.  To become the great Percy Jackson.

~~~Recall of that night 3rd person POV~~~

Lily was settling the two brothers down in there crib finally getting them to quite down. She was softly humming to them a tune that had no song, when she heard disturbance down stairs. Since James is actually Poseidon he wasn't there for he had work to do in Atlantis (?), so Lilly was the only one there. 

Apparently the disturbance was the door being blasted open. Lily quickly steps in front of the boys waiting for the door to burst open. After a few seconds of waiting the door flies open showing a ugly bald nose less man in a black robe holding his wand out ready to attack. Lily silently prays to Poseidon that her sons will be safe.  

Voldemort threatened her that if she didn't move she'd be killed, but her loyalty was to strong (something Percy inherited strongly)  and she held her ground, pleading with the dark lord to spare her sons, but not a single flash of mercy or pity flashed across the dark ones eyes. 

Sighing getting fed up with how long this was taking he waved his wand sending the killing curse her way, once the curse came into contact with her chest she was thrown backwards falling lifelessly to the ground, but just before that she caught the older twins eye and pleaded with her eyes clearly giving the message 'take care of him and I love you', Percy who was rather smart for his age understood perfectly what she was asking and knew that's exactly what he would do.

Voldemort slowly shifted his gaze to the twins, his smirk was wiped from his face when he saw there were two of them. He clearly remembered what the prophecy stated, but which one is the child of the prophecy?

Confusedly he lifted his wand and pointed it to the boy on the rights forehead (Harry). He decided that he'll have to kill both of them, can't take any chances right? Slowly he points the wand at the kids head and yells the killing curse. But something goes wrong, no it's not because of Lily sacrificing herself, but Harry being a child of one of the big three the curse bounces off his forehead right back at Voldemort killing him, or so everyone thought. No, because of his other Horcruxes it simply put him in a slumber of sorts. But the curse still takes a price instead of killing him or bouncing harmlessly off him, it leaves a scar. A scar that makes him famous for when anyone lays eyes on it they will recognize him as Harry Potter the boy who lived. But what about Percy you may ask well he wasn't totally unmarked either, because of the twin bond Percy also got a scar a less noticeable scar, but it was still there, Percy's scar was in the back of his hand where nobody barley ever notices it, but in the same shape. So the boys just lay there crying and mourning over the loss over there mother, no one would think they understand, but they are quite smart for there age, saying as they are infants. 

A little time later a man with a long grey beard and a long purple robe with silver engravings on it walked in. He took one look at the boys and say the scar on Harry's forehead. He held Harry up to get a closer look at the scar. 'Yes' he thought 'this boy will do perfect for my plan' he smirked putting Harry back down and left sending a fake distressed message to Hagrid saying there has been an accident and he needs to pick up the Potter twins and bring them to the Dursleys. 'All was going to plan.'

Alright sorry about how long this took I just had a bit of a writers block. I also have a lot going on right now and it's hard to think about this when your a little preoccupied with other things. So do I have any suggestions on shipping. Percy and Annabeth are already there, but should I do Nico and Thalia? And also what about Drarry!?! Pls give me some suggestions!

Thank you very much! - ImSrslyDone

   *      *       *          * 

       *      *          *

  *     *         *        *

- Bob says hi