10- James Bond

As they were told the group all made there way to the main hall. They were all exited, it was time for them to meet the residents of Hogwarts, their soon to be peers and allies. 

For some reason Percy was more jittery than the others. He hasn't told anyone that he thinks his twin is here, he doesn't know how, but it was just a feeling. He hasn't even told them that he has a twin, so they would be in for a surprise once they find out. 

"Are we there yet~?" Leo whined, for what felt like the hundredth time. 

"No! We told you this already! From what I can remember, all we have to do is take a left down that hall, go down, pass eight doors, then take a right. The entrance to the Great Hall should be there." Annabeth said, frustration clouding her voice. 

Actually Annabeth wasn't far off. But, Percy actually remembered the way, instead of going passed eight doors, you had to go passed ten. Percy wanted to say something, but then remembered the whole 'dumb' facade, he decided to keep silent. 

The group followed Annabeth's directions and ended up in an old classroom. Luckily though, Hazel spotted the huge Great Hall doors down the hall. 

So, slowly and nervously, along with excitedly, the group all shuffled in front of the doors. 

"So what? Do we just open the doors and walk in while waving?" Frank asked, his inner anxiety showing a bit through his wobbly voice. 

"Yeah. Are they suppose to tell us when to walk in or something?" Thalia added. 

"I say we make it as dramatic as possible!" Leo said, while Conner and Travis nodded their heads in encouragement with the idea.

"Of course you would say that!" Piper scoffed. Earning an offended 'Hey!' from a certain Latino elf. 

"Why don't we just try sneaking ourselves in? That way we could get a look around, see what the kids look like, and find the right time to introduce ourselves?" Suggested Hazel. Everyone looked around to see what their peers thought while slowly nodding. After quickly agreeing that that's the plan they were going with, they all quieted down. Right now they have to figure out a way to actually sneak in successfully.

"I say we have the twins open the door. Then being the sons of Hermes they would be the most discreet. 

"Once they sneak in Piper should go next. In case she has to charmspeak anyone to forget they saw us. 

"After that Thalia would go, her being a hunter she's used to stealth. 

"Then Jason should sneak by. Him being all... light on his feet and all *cough* sorry not the time. 

"Any ways, next would be Hazel and Frank. Frank should turn into some small animal like a gecko or chipmunk. Hazel being small enough to slip by would carry Frank with her. 

"Next would be Annabeth, she shouldn't really have a problem, because her mom is like the goddess of librarians. 

"Then Leo. Just Leo, try being as quiet as you can, okay? Just try not to make a sound. 

"Nico shouldn't have a problem. Honestly if you wanted to you could just shadow travel in there. 

"After everyone's in there I'll slip in last while closing the door. 

"We should be able to find an unoccupied corner and then we'll just sit back until we find the right time to introduce ourselves." Percy said, explaining the plan. At first everyone was a little taken aback. Usually Percy was the type of person to run blind into situations and hope for the best. But after having a second to process the information given to them, the group nodded, deciding to follow the plan. 

"Not to bad of a plan Seaweed Brain!" Annabeth said appreciably, grinning. Causing Percy to nervously chuckle. While on the inside he was smacking himself left right and sideways for his slip up.
"Yeah, I guess so."

"But, a bit over complicated, don't you think?" A small disagreeable grumble came from pyromaniac gremlin. His complaint was ignored.

Following the plan, the twin sons of Hermes opened the huge door with nearly impossible stealth that could only belong to a thief. They expertly slipped through the crack in the door after checking nobody in the hall saw them.

Piper took that as her turn to go. Slipping through she held a thumbs up through the crack in the ginormous doors, showing nobody had seen them yet. After her thumb disappeared, Thalia decided to slip by with stealth only an experienced hunter could achieve. 

After Thalia was out of view, Jason stepped forward. He floated of the ground by the slightest centimeter, his footsteps now non-existent. This action resulted with Percy rolling his eyes. Having a huge rant of 'like father like son' dramatic traits inside his head. Clearly that wasn't needed. But once Percy thought about it. He was never seen Jason sneak up on anyone before. Maybe it really was needed. Jason wasn't exactly the silent type. 

Next was Frazel. Frank morphed into a cute and tiny chipmunk. After Hazel gushed over him for a second, she remembered the plan. She picked up Chipmunk Frank in her hands, and maneuvered him to her shoulder, delicately placing him there. Her tiny figure slipped through the door with ease. Now Annabeth was up. 

Annabeth. Who already calculated which of the stone's would be the loudest (measuring the echo and all) stepped forward. She made no sound. Already knowing how the correct way to 'tip toe'. In no time Annabeth was already on the other side of the room with the previous. Apparently, they took refuge in a small shadowy corner of the room. But, with their advanced demigod eye sight and senses they were able to locate them. It would be nearly impossible to find them if she wasn't already looking for them.

Up next is who everyone was worrying the most about. Leo, by all means, is not a quite person. He does not sneak, and he's loud. Every one shared nervous glances as they witnessed Leo bite his tongue that he stuck out in the corner of his mouth. He tried tip toeing, but once he almost fell, (causing everyone to have to stifle a gasp) he gave up and just tried slipping by with no one noticing. Surprisingly, his attempts paid off, and Leo had then joined the others in the cold corner along the wall.

Nico rolled his eye's with everyone's dramatics and slipped into the shadows. He reappeared with the others. Frank had to cover Leo's mouth to stop him from releasing a high-pitched yelp.

It was finally Percy's turn. Although everyone was kind of expecting to pull off a silly stunt and slip causing a huge racket, Percy safely made it to the other side in a very anti-climatic way. 

Now that everyone was safely in the comer shrouded in shadows they finally turned their attention to the front.

They watched how the kids got sorted. They listened to the tables erupt in cheers. They marveled at the ceiling. It was all very over-whelming for them. 

But Percy wasn't paying attention to that, no, he was looking around the room. Looking for something, or rather, someone.

While he wasn't paying attention, he missed Annabeth discreetly getting the Headmasters attention. He had already been told by Hecate of their arrival. 

He cleared his throat, "May I have your attention please." Students heads pulled away from their conversations with friends and found refuge at the front of the Hall on the Headmaster.

"This year we are going to be having exchange students of sorts There will be eleven of them Each have a type of magic they exceed most. I expect you all to behave your nicest to these students. Another reason they are here is for emotional support, they have been through war just like most of you, if you ever need to confide in them, they will be more then happy to give advise. Without further a do, please welcome the exchange students from America. Please welcome the eleven students here today from of Half-Blood Academy." With that we all decided to make our presence known.

Still looking around Percy finally found who he was looking for. Almost the same in appearance, besides a few muscles, scars, tan, and the peculiar white strand. There sat Harry Potter, Percy's twin brother.