8- Explanations

Percy POV: 

I could't believe it. The prophesied words wrung out through my mind. The doubts and hopes of seeing Harry again wrung with them. The chance at seeing my brother overwhelmed me to a core so deep down, I felt like breaking down right there and then, and have tears of happiness, because of the chance of getting something back that was lost a long long time ago. Sadly I held my stance, this was no time to break down, especially when everyone would be looking to me to lead this new, and hopefully last quest. 

"Alright, so lets break this down." Annabeth said, with that determined glint that I always love in her eyes. "It says, Brothers unite who were lost long ago,

This time it isn't to face any foe,

Eleven will journey to the school wonders,

The original heroes, the mischievous pair, and the spawns hell and thunder,

They will be the first to witness the world in new light,

Together will form an army with most might,

That will cause any upcoming foe, to quake in fright" She finished.

"Well I'm guessing the original heroes will be the seven." Hazel put in her her usual shy, but sweet voice. Annabeth nodded to that. 

"I think we all can agree the mischievous pair would be the Stoll's." Jason put in. At that everyone in the room nodded. 

"The spawns of hell and thunder would have to be Nico and Thalia, because Jason would be part of the original heroes." Annabeth put together. "But what would witnessing a world in new light mean?"

"Usually when that is in a definition, it would be seeing someone else's point of view on a world. Like when the Greeks saw the Romans form of life, that would be seeing a world in new light, and like wise." Frank helpfully chimed in. 

"So what? You think it's gonna be a new version of the gods or something?" Annabeth questioned. I on the other hand thought of something quit different. Maybe it's not necessarily new gods, but more like, a new world all together, that doesn't really surround the gods. Like maybe the wizarding world. 

"I mean, it's possible. Japanese, Hindi, Cherokee," At that Piper pointed towards herself, before continuing. "Etruscan, Aztec, and many many more." Piper finished. 

As Leo was about to say something, a golden flashed went through out the room, all demigods instinctively covered their eyes. When the light resided, there in the middle of the room, stood the goddess Hecate. She looked to be in her mid thirties, with long black hair, going down till her small of her back, with purple tips. Her eyes were purple and appeared to sparkle with magic. Her appearance further proved that I may be right. She wore a Greek styled robe, but when the light hit it at a weird angle it seemed to have a purple tint to it. 

"I'm afraid not young demigods." Hecate spoke. "Instead it is in different world entirely. One that has no idea about the greater power of the gods."

 'Yes' I thought. 'Another point for Percy!'

"What do you mean another world, Lady Hecate?" Annabeth questioned. And to follow up the question Hecate sighed. 

"Another world, that I like to call the wizarding world." At this everyone looked at her quizzically. "Yes, you heard me correctly. The wizarding world, otherwise known as my pet world, is exactly how it sounds like, wizards, witches, although it does have a few other strange things mixed in." Hecate said the last part mostly to herself. 

"So you're saying that what, crazy people run around waving wands and yelling bippidie boppidie boo and turn people into frogs? Oh or is it more like a colt?" Leo questioned a exited glint in his eyes. Hecate just rolled her eyes. 

"Not exactly Leo Valdez, yes the have wands, but they do not yell bippidie boppidie boo, or whatever. And no, they are not a cult either." She sighed. "It's more like a civilization of sorts. It's like they have a secret they keep from the world, by making there own world."

"So kind of like us, with the gods on Olympus, and the demigods and their camps." Jason summed up. 

"Yes I guess so." Hecate pondered "But they're just a bit more advanced." 

"How so?" Annabeth questioned.

"They're just a bit more connected. They have their own towns, stores, schools, games. Instead of how the demigods merge both worlds, like how some stay at camps for summer then go back to school when it starts, my pet world, made their own world entirely." Hecate explained, to which Annabeth nodded. 

I only half listened, in my dreams, there was a school. Something to do with pigs and a skin problem or something pimples maybe, anyway, my gut was telling me Harry goes to school there, so if luck is finally on my side, Hecate would send me there and my own 'inner mission' would be accomplished.

"You'd be going to a to a place called Hogwarts." 'I knew it' I mentally gave myself a pat on the back. 'finally lucks on my side' "That's where you'd complete this quest."

"So going there, would help us see the world in new light? If so would we have to join armies or something to complete the 'Together would form an army with most might'?" I questioned 

"I believe so." She nodded

"Alright then lets go. Pack up. How long to do think we'd be there?" I asked her.

"Expect to be there for a full school year." She answered, which got a lot of grumbles out of us, which she pointedly ignored. 

"Alright you heard her, pack what you need." 

"You won't need any of your cloths, they give you robes." She interjected.

"Whoa whoa there lady, you may be making us go to a school, much to our disliking, but I am sure as hell not wearing robes!" I said firmly leaving no room for questioning, while the others nodded in agreement, causing her to sigh.

"Very well, I guess I don't see the big problem with that." 

"Okay everyone lets go, meet a top of the hill in three hours, were off to pig pimples." I ordered, all the demigods filed out, going to they're respective cabins. But before they left Hecate informed us that we'd all have the ability to use the magic, as good as, if not better, than the Hogwarts students.

"Farewell demigods, and the best of luck." She called after us. 

'Harry, here I come.'

Wow 1K reads, thank you so much, I'm glad so many people are reading this!