7- Off to Hogwarts we go!

Harry's POV:

"Harry! Harry wake up!" Hermione's voice rang out in my head, pulling me back from another dreamless slumber. Groggoly I opened my eyes to see what the commotion was. There stood Hermione in all her glory standing over me, with Ron right behind her, looking a little sheepish. "C'mon Harry, unless you forgot we're suppose to be going to Hogwarts today, so I'd hurry your ass up unless you want to face the wrath of Mrs. Weasly!" In facts I did forget we were suppose to be going to Hogwarts, and I definitely don't want to face the wrath of Mrs Weasley, I'd thought that going to Hogwarts was in a week or two, turns out I was wrong. Hurriedly I got up, at least all my stuff was packed up, I'm guessing that Mrs. Weasly took the liberty of doing that. Once Hermione and Ron left the room I quickly got changed and grabbed my luggage then bolted down the stairs, I definitely didn't want to pull a another second year form of travel. I want this year to go nice and smoothly, sense this is the last year, but once this year is finished I'm hopping on the first train to wherever the hell Percy is. When I came down stairs, I saw the entire Weasly family running around, getting last minute supplies and such. Apparently Fred and George were going to Hogwarts as well, Mrs Weasly pulled some strings and let go back to Hogwarts, apparently Hogwarts has business running classes we thought it would be fit if they attend.

Five minutes later they we were all out the door, heading to London's busiest train station. Mr Weasly, who already fixed up the car from me and Ron's run with it in our second year. Hurried us out the door and into the magical car.

Half an hour later we're all running through platform 9 3/4. By the time we all went through the train was already starting, so we quickly said our good byes and made our way on the train, going to our usual compartment, it seems that everyone stays clear of that compartment,  apparently people assume we claimed it, well might as well be, we'd most likely kick people out if we found then sitting in our spots, so people pretty much stay clear.
By the time we all settled down in our respective seats the train already starting leaving the station and we are going off to Hogwarts.
The train ride didn't take long and nothing really happened, we weren't visited by Draco, I couldn't tell to be disappointment or relieved, my emotions for him were complicated and to be honest unnerving, I knew I'm suppose to hate his guts, but when I look at him, I find it nearly impossible.
We spent most of the trip talking about what we'd do after Hogwarts, I stayed relatively silent for the most part. The other half of the trip we spent on snacking on the goodies from the trollies.
When we got to Hogwarts we all departed and went to the carriages, drawn by the death horses, by now we can all see them, because by now we've all seen our fair share of death.
Slowly we made our way to the great hall. There we saw Dumbledore standing by his usual owl podium waiting patiently for the school to quiet down.  We took our seats at our respective tables, all at Gryffindor.  Dumbledore started by making his usual announcements, then he said something that took me by surprise.
"This year we are going to be having exchange students of sorts, there will be eleven of them, each have a type of magic they exceed in the most. I expect you all to behave your nicest to these students, another reason they are here is for emotional support, they have been through war just like most of you, if you ever need to confide in them, they will most likely be more then happy to give advise. Without further a do please welcome the exchange students from America, please welcome the eleven choosen students, of half-blood academy." Dumbledore concluded, while most of the students clapped my focus stood at who walked in, and......oh my god....its him...!

Merry Christmas!!!