Prank[Sideswipe]

My boy deserves better

—————

"Ready?"

"Yup"

Sideswipe rolled into Ironhide's quarters. You sitting in his shoulder keeping an eye out. He was looking for his guns. Painting them super bright pink. Then going into Ratchets quarters. Knowing he keeps them nice and clean he was going to mess it up.

Sideswipe slid into Ironhide's room and picked up on of his cannons. You twisted and grabbed the bucket of paints. You opened one of the bucket. Making a loud pop, he held his hand to his shoulder where you were standing. You carefully walked on not wanting to spill the paint.

"Careful now" he said quietly

"I know I know" you said.

He lower his hand towards Ironhide's cannon. He snickered and walked off his hand and onto his cannon. You lifted the paint can and dumped it all over his cannon. Holding the bucket and thrusting it forward to get the paint on the rest of his cannon.

"Nice" he smiled.

"Give me the other one" you laughed quietly.

He rolled away and grabbed his other cannon. Then wheeled back over and placed it next to you. You climbed down the first hot pink cannon and onto the next on. Sideswipe handed you the paint and you grabbed them and opened the last bucket again.

"We gotta hurry" he said looking towards the door.

"I'm hurrying" you said opening the bucket.

Little splotched of pint got onto your shirt without you noticing. You held up the bucket and again thrusted it like you were throwing it. Making more of the paint get on his cannon more.

A loud roar was heard from the main hanger. Indicating Ironhide was back. Revving his engine.

"We gotta goooi" you said and Sideswipe was already on it. He scooped you up in his servo and quickly rolled out his room. He closed his hand more making you less visible. You twisted around and tried to look between his digits to see what was happening.

He slowed down when he was walking past the soldiers. Then quickly sped up again to get away from Ironhide. To make it less suspicious.

Ironhide transformed and vented heavy. He stretched his limbs and then proceeded to walk to his room slowly. Watching out for soldiers below.

You and Sideswipe were all they way across the hanger. Snickering and wondering what his reaction would be

"He gunna be so pissed off" he laughed

"But it's going to be funny" you said

"Our punishm-"

A loud yell was hear across the whole hanger. hanger.

"Sideswipe! You punk asshole!" He yelled running out of his room and immediately looked at you both.

You leaned over a bit towards his ear

"Now would be a good time to transform and get the fuck out of here"

"Agreed" He said he quickly grabbed your and transformed. Started his engine and revved it loud. Then quickly speeding out of base.

"I'm going to rip your Spark out for that!" Ironhide yelled then also transformed. He quickly went full speed out of the hanger and went to catch both of you.

"Welp. Looks like we won't being doing Ratchets room"

"That's a shame. I would've like to do both" he chuckled

Ironhide rear ended Sideswipe while he was talking.

"Go FASTEER" you yelled

"I KNOW" he said and went as fast as he could.

—————

560 words

A/n- sorry for not updating. I've been making a book. And plus I've been reading instead of writing.

A~