connor | puppy eyes

"Sumo, tell Connor that his outfit sucks dick." You told your Saint Bernard, who just barks happily. "Good dog." You pat his head, giving it a few small smooches of love. You love Hanks dog like he was your own. And right now, he is.

"Oh my." Connor frowned, "I'm so jealous."

"You should be!" You laughed, pulling away from the dog. "This is my ideal bubby, he gives love and affection wherever and whenever! He is mans best friend!"

"Oh yeah?" The android took a seat next to you, giving the dog a few pets himself. "That kind of sounds like you."

"Are you calling me a dog?" You hold a hand to your heart, contorting your face into one of fake offendedness.

"I dont know? Am I?" Connor pulled you closer, until you sat in his lap with your arms rapped around his neck and your legs rapped around his torso, and your nose nuzzling against his synthetic one. "See? Affection, wherever and whenever."

"I am not a dog!" You huff, furrowing your eyebrows into a soft glare at him. "Your more of a dog then me, if anything!"

"Oh, how so?" Connor challenges. His arms rapped nicely around your waist, keeping you up and close to him.

"You see, your always tilting your head curiously and your big brown chocolatey puppy eyes make you seem like a lost and curious puppy!" A smile played across your lips, and so did his.

"Whatever you say." He rolled his eyes, giving you a light kiss on the lips. You gladly accept, smiling into the gentle and tender kiss slightly.

You both pull away, eyes closed, and just enjoyed eachothers presence. That is, until a gruff grumble took you out of your daze.

"Ugh, get a room you two." Hank muttered, walking into the kitchen to get his whiskey, before walking back to his room and slamming his door closed.

You both watched in slight surprised, before looking back at eachother in confusion. You just shrug, before placing your lips back on his again with a short giggle.

-------

Snsjznjsj my heart.

Ok so

Take it and run

Im making more eisbsjsbr