gavin | cookie

"GIVE IT TO ME, MOTHERFUCKER!" You yelled, jumping on your toes to reach what Gavin had held up high in the air. Curse your shortness.

"No, I want it!" Gavin huffed. He then chuckled at your struggling, and just held it higher.

"But you took the last ones." You whined, crossing your arms.

"Its not my fault that you didnt get here before me!" He defends, which you then get an idea.

"Can we just share?" You look up at him, and he thought for a moment, struggling to endure your puppy eyes.

"Hm.. No." He smirked, and before you could comprehend what he had said, he shoved the last cooki into his mouth. You let out a 'no!' in defeat, groaning exaggeratedly.

"Ugh.. Asshole, you owe me!" You huffed loudly, as he just smiled douche baggily, finishing the cookie and swallowing it.

"I aint owe you shit." Gavin retorted, as you gasp.

"You wanna fight?" You furrow your eyebrows, as Gavin smirked, like he was put up to a challenge.

"Come at me, shorty."

bonus:

You had Gavin pinned to the kitchen floor, as he huffed.

"Get off me."

"Buy me some cookies."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"Ok, fine, whatever."

"Yay!" You giggle and stood up, skipping off, leaning Gavin a angry mess on the floor.