reed900 | cat

"Gavin, I brought you something." Gavin cocked his head in the direction of where his name was called, only to be met by the chocolatey eyes of Conan. They were warm, welcoming, drop dead stunning--

"What the fuck do you want?" Gavin scoffed, turning his head back to the TV. His legs sprawled out across his couch, him only wearing some sweat pants and his t-shirt.

Conans brows fell, as so did his smile. His lips curved straight, into one that could be confused with boredom. "I said, I brought you something." He repeated, taking a seat at the end of the couch.

"Yeah? Whats that?" Gavin changed the channel lazily, obviously bored already. Sure, Gavin and Conan are dating, but its not like their relationship is perfect. Gavin still has his issues, and Conan is patient with him.

Conan then took his hands from out of behind his back, and placed it in between Gavin. The android waited for Gavin, who then turned his head, and looked down at what was presented before him.

Gavin jumped up and scooted farther down the couch, and away of the feline placed there. "Get it out!" He yelled, face filled with worry. Ah, theres a break in Gavins facade.

"What?" Conan tilted his head, pulling the cat into his lap. He pet the cat, looking down at it, admiring its meows. "Are you.. Scared of cats?" His voice almost teasing.

"W-What? No! Now get it out, before it kills you!" Gavin ordered, sending a hard glare to Conan, whos smirk only grew.

"Its alright, see?" Conan motioned to the cat, which was now sleeping in his lap, purring calmly. "Its not going to hurt you, come here, I promise I wont pull anything."

Conan waved his hand gently, wanting Gavin to come to him. The human watched the android carefully, before slowly getting up and walking to Conan, sitting down cautiously. "What?.." He muttered, his eyes staring at the feline.

Conan hummed for a minute, watching him before smiling. He gently grabbed Gavins chin, lifting it up so that their eyes meet. Gavins face went red, his glare softening slightly as he looked into Conans eyes.

Conan then placed the cat in Gavins lap, kissing his lips softly, before pulling away. Gavin blinked, his face contorted into surprise, but then he looked down at his lap, and jumped.

"Its alright, look, its just laying down." Conan reassured, watching as Gavin froze, unable to think of what to do. Though, he soon relaxed his muscles, but still kept an eye on the cat.

Conan gently lifted up Gavins hand, and then placed it on the cats small body. The cat twitched slightly, causing Gavin to retract his hand slightly, but Conan whispered a few calming things.

And like that, Gavins hand slowly stroked the furr of the feline, cautious yet soothingly. A smile came to Conans face, as he pulled away his hand from Gavins. He watched the mans hang gently scratched behind the cats ears, a smile coming to his face too.

Gavin spoke up, "Im naming it Gavin the Second."

"No yOU ARENT--"