gavin | lets get this bread gamerrrrrrrs

"Gavin, stop streaming and get some fucking food!" You yelled, but your boyfriend didnt listen.

You contemplated, but set the two plates on the table and washed your hands, took off your apron and went to Gavins recording room. You crack open the door, peeking inside, to see him playing Uno. And shit, did he look pissed. You let out a small giggle, knowing that he cant hear you due to his headphones.

You opened the door more, slowly and quietly walking in, sending a wave to the camera. You were just in your shorts and Gavins blouse, hair made up into a ponytail. You read the comments for a moment, them all saying 'hi Y/n' or something, and you just smiled. You got an idea, and quickly pulled out your phone.

You log into your twitch account, go to his stream, and click the donate button. You decided to give him five dollars. While you were doing that, he was yelling about how he had so many cards, almost twenty you recall. You send the donation, and not soon after, it shows up on his screen.

The voice he set it to was quite weird, but lets not get into that. His computer spoke, "Get out here and eat dinner before its cold, dipshit.". That grabbed his attention, as he turned to look at the user. A small pout came over his features, as he pulled off some of his headphones.

"I'll be there in a minute!" Gavin yelled, causing you to giggle. He jumped, turning to face you, who had a mischievous grin on your face. His face soon softed, as he huffed in annoyance. "You know, you couldve just tapped my shoulder." He turned back to his computer.

"Awe, was that too romantic for you?" You teased, ruffling his hair between your fingers. He let out, but ignored your tease. You pout a frown, watching him as he starts to wrap his stream up.

"Alright, I'll stop here for today. Sorry guys, but my demanding girlfriend wont leave me alone until I eat dinner with her. So later." Gavin then turned off the stream, letting out a sigh. Hes probably really tired, so youd offer him a hug when he stood up.

"Sorry I had to interrupt your game, but I just finished dinner." You smiled to him, rapping your arms around his neck, as his arms slung around your waist. He just smiled down at you, a tired gaze, as he shook his head.

"Its fine, I was getting tired anyways." Gavin leaned down to softly kiss your lips, as you return the gesture by leaning onto your tippy toes, which Gavin just chuckled at. You both pulled away, and began walking out to the kitchen. "So, shorty, what did ya make?" He teased, as you just rolled your eyes.

"Spaghetti, dumbass. I wont hesitate to take my five dollars back." You stick out your tongue, tacking a seat at the table.

"We literally share money."

"Ugh, just shut up and eat."