reed900 | help

Conan's eyes trail from his desk, to the android that stood next to him.

Gavin.

"Whats up?" Conan asked, spinning his chair so that he was facing the android. His feet rested on top of his desk, him lifting his mug up to his lips to take a sip of his coffee.

Gavin's lips quirked up into a smirk, as he tugged on the strings of his new hoodie uniform. He lifted up his hood over his head, sending a wink to the Detective. "Like my new uniform?"

Conan felt his face tint a bit of red, but he brushed it off as he gestured for the android to come closer to him. And so Gavin did, watching Conan sit up so that he was face to face with the hooded android.

Conan then grabbed the strings of his android partners hoodie, pulling them tightly, and then tied them together. This left Gavind face hidden by the hood rapped around his head.

"Wh-- Detective?" Gavin pulled the strings, but couldnt get them untied from the bow Conan tied them in. He pulled and pulled, but only made it tighter. "Ok, ok! Take it off!" He whined, giving up.

Conan could only chuckle, raising an eyebrow with a mischievous smirk as he answered. "Oh yeah? I dont think I want to, you look quite adorable just like that." He mused, almost being able to see the blush that emerged from under the cotton fabric.

"CoNAN--"

------

Im

D e a d