connor | ranting

"So, today Gavin decided to fuck with me today." You let out a huff in annoyance, as your boyfriend sat on the other side of the table, watching you take a sip of your coffee. "And so, hes over here being a douchebag. Because-- Hes Gavin, hes a douchebag. So him comes up to me--"

As you rant about how bad your day was at work, Connor leaned his face into his hand, and leabed his elbow agains the table. You were adorable to him, even if you were in a bad mood, you still managed to have him head over heels for you.

"--and then I say, 'well fuck you Gavin, you can suck my dick'--" You continued rambling, throwing your hands around as you look around him, rolling your eyes left and right.

Connor always loved your hair. It was soft, fluffy, hair/length and hair/color. He loved to run his fingers through it, and the way it always did what you wanted it to--it absolutely fazes him.

"--and then CAPTAIN FOWLER asks me to his room, and I find out that Gayvin already ratted me out--" You huffed loudly, like you didnt even want to get started on Cap. Your eye/color eyes glanced to you once or twice, to make sure you were listening.

Oh gosh, and your eyes. They were absolutely hypnotizing. Those eye/color iris' could do anything to anyone, but the affect they had on him was beyond him. Its like everything disappears when he looks at you.

"--and in the end, I beat his ass--" You were about to conclude your rant, but you noticed that Connor was just staring with a soft smile. You stopped, tilting your head. "Somethin' wrong, babe?"

"You're beautiful.." Connor let out, like he was exasperated. You hold a look of confusion, before letting out a small giggle.

"Yeah? Thats whats wrong?" You teased, which quickly gained his attention. He quickly pulled away from his hand, shaking his head.

"No, I mean-- No.. I dont mean--" Connor slowly cut himself off, his eyes staring at you.

Your smile. It made him melt. It was like that was his source of life, what makes him feel alive. Its just absolutely.. Perfect.

"I dont mean that.. You're just--" Connor paused yet again, but then his features softened. "Stunning. You're stunning."

--------

I literally have nothing to do with my life ugh

Have this

Idk what it is

Im listening to edgy music and its like twelve am

Ok gn bbs