connor | p ercussion

"Y/n." Connor called, gaining your attention. You turn your head to meet the grin of your android co-worker, and his shiney chocolate eyes. Well, not just co-worker, but also your boyfriend, which you guys decide to keep a secret.

"Connor." You mock his tone, rasing an eyebrow to his bubbliness. You had no clue why he was so happy, it was a normal Monday at the DPD; which consisted of going through reports to find an intresting one.

"It seems I have lost my number, may I have yours?" Connor asked, his smile never fading. The bluntness of his question made you snicker, a smile playing on your lips.

"No. No you may not." Your smile turned into a smirk, as the android furrowed his eyebrows in disappointment. His LED flashed a buffering yellow, before his smile returned. "Why are you asking?"

"I was reading 'The Book Of Numbers' last night, and I realised I didnt have yours." Connor scooted his rolling chair closer, sending a wink my way.

Real smooth, Connor.

You felt your face heat up as you roll your eyes, turning away and back at your computer before Connor could see. "Nice try, buddy." You let out a laugh, gaining a huff from him.

Connor dropped the pack of sugar on the ground, leaning down and picking it up. He looked to you, handing you the sugar out for you to take. "Hey, is this your name tag?"

You take the sugar packet, and it literally just says sugar on it. You look up to see his cheesy grin, shaking your head with an eye roll. "No. Its not my name tag." You put the sugar away, "And I like my coffee black."

You took out the coffee pot and began to pour the black liquid into your mug. Connor furrows his brows at your stubborness. "So.." He tries to make small talk, "Hows it like, being the most beautiful girl here?"

"Connor, I'm almost the only girl here." You laughed, turning to look at him while you take a sip of your coffee.

"Theres Janet." Connor jabbed his thumb behind him, and to another one of your co-workers, Janet. You furrow your eyebrows, not being to fond of the ugly girl.

"Are you saying she's more beautiful?" You tease, raising an eyebrow. He quickly perks up and shakes his head, gaining a laugh from you. "Its alright, Conny. Just shut the fuck up and stop flirting with me, alright?"

Connor rolled his eyes, and you took that as a no. "I always accomplish my mission." He states, his grin showing all of his pearly white teeth. Oh gosh, hes beautiful.

"Oh yeah? Whats your mission?" You asked, stirring the hot coffee around with your index finger, intreged.

"To fluster you." His smile turned into a smirk yet again.

You smiled sweetly to him, tilting your head. "Well, good luck with that." You then gently brush past him, as he turned to watch you walk back to your seat. You turn to him once and send him a wink, before engaging in a conversation with Hank.

"Do you have a license? Because you're driving me crazy." Connor hasent stopped flirting with you all day. And the worst part, is all of his pick up lines are cheesy and bad.

You hit your head on the steering wheel as your driving home, annoued with the android. "No, your driving me crazy." You huff exaggeratedly.

"You dont have a driver's license?" Connor asked, tilting his head. You were about to reply snarkily, until he spoke again. "Looks like I'll have to arrest you for more then one thing today."

"Wait-- What? What could you possibly have to arrest me for?" You scoffed, causing the android to chuckle. You began to drive again, rounding the corner into your apartment complex.

"For stealing my heart." Connor started. "According to common law, robbery is defined as taking the property of another, or--"

"uGh CONNOR STOP IT--" You park the car and hide your face in your hands, feeling them burning hot. Connor immediately stopped, feeling accomplished.

"Is something wrong?" He asked sarcastically, leaning in to see your red cheeks. He was about to speak again, before you cut him off.

"I dont know.. Can you answer that for me?" You still hid your face, as Connor let out a small 'yes' in confusion. "Ok, so, kiss me if I'm wrong. But, dinosaurs still exist, right?" You took your fave out of your hands, sending Connor a smug look.

Connor froze, staring at you for a moment. His LED buffered yellow for a long time, before his features turned normal. "Technically, there are many rumours of dinosaurs that are still alive but are hiding in the depths of--"

Before he could finish his sentence, you lightly placed your lips on his, and before he could react you pulled away with an eye roll. "Ok, nerd. Lets go inside before its too dark."

And then the android followed you in with a goofy smile, in a total daze full of love.

----------

Im bored ok
Jshshsjshs
I need more views wtf
Ok bye
Also all of these are normally unedited just a warning