They Have History

"Joonie!" Taehyung exclaimed scurrying over to Namjoon, then whispered something in his ear. Namjoon then proceeded to raise his hand with a look on his face that Jin couldn't quite place, the teacher looked at him then she nodded nonchalantly and the seven of them got up and walked out of the classroom.

"Is no one going to question this?" Jin asked in disbelief. The teacher looked at him with her eyebrow raised.

"No, they are the Bangtan boys, they have" she paused, "history. Now Mr. Kim if you would kindly take a seat so we can start the class that would be phenomenal," she gestured to a seat next to a boy. He sat down next to the boy, and immediately after a voice chimed saying;

"Aye mate, my name is Felix and you?" Felix had a surprisingly thick Australian accent, with one of the deepest voices Jin had ever heard.

"J-Jin," he stuttered. A hand came from behind Jin and hit Felix on the arm.

"I told you not to start with the "Aye mate" line now he's scared," said a chiding female voice, also with an Australian accent. Jin turned to see a girl who was strikingly beautiful with orange hair and intense eyeliner, despite that and her clothes—which consisted of a blackpink crop-top shorts and fish-net leggings—she seemed quite nice.

"What's ''Blackpink?''' Jin asked.

"Oh, it's the band I'm in with the three wonderful girls sitting beside me," she answered, turning her attention to me and gesturing to the three girls beside her, each of them turning and smiling at Jin, then turning back to the teacher.

"Rosè, the girl you were talking to, is my sister," Felix said, Making her frown.

"I wanted to introduce myself," she complained.

"Yeah, well, you were taking too long," Felix said sticking his tongue out at her, she mirrored him.

"Anyways, can you guys tell me what is going on with the BBs?" They looked at Jin with a blank face.

"The who?" Felix asked, clearly confused.

"BBs, y'know Bangtan boys, I figured they'd want a cool abbreviation," Jin explained, sheepishly.

"No nobody does, they are just allowed to leave and break all kinds of rules," Rosè answered, "I think that Namjoon even wears guyliner," she whispered.

"Thank you! See Namjoon, it's a real thing!" Jin exclaimed, Rosè and Felix stared at Jin like he was an alien, and considering the circumstances, he believed he could very well be. "Sorry, just a conversation I had with him earlier."

"We should talk more during lunch and we can show you some music, but we've kinda been pushing our luck talking this much," Rosè said, and Jin couldn't agree more so he signaled with a thumbs up and turned back to the teacher.

But the thought still haunted him, what does it mean? They have history

______________________________________________________________________________

Jin stood in the lunch line awaiting his food. Today it was corn dogs, Jin didn't care much for corn dogs, but he didn't mind them either.

"Hey, new kid!" A voice broke Jin from his thoughts, the voice was commanding and cold.

"Hmm?" He asked turning to face the voice, it was a familiar face but Jin couldn't place where he had seen it.

"I was told by Rosè that it was my job to take you to where you need to be and all that Jazz, so follow me once we are done, okay?"

"Okay," Jin agreed, "I'm Jin, and you are?"

"Jennie," she answered. Everything about her screamed bad girl from the way she stood with her weight shifted onto her left leg to the all black outfit she was wearing which complemented her already nice figure really well.

After a slight wait and then walk through the line in silence, Jennie led him to the table, where it was only them sitting.

"Oh," Jin said and hesitated to sit.

"What? what's wrong?" Rosè asked. Jin looked at her.

"Well, it's just that, It'll be one guy and four girls," Jin said, "That won't bug you?" He asked, one of the girls shook her head, which made Jin more sure of this. He sat down next to Rosè and began to eat with his head down.

"Are you embarrassed to be sitting with us?" Asked one of the two girls Jin hadn't met.

"No, I just have nothing to say," he responded.

"Well, I'm Lisa, and you are?"

"I'm Jin, what about her," Jin asked gesturing to the last girl at the table.

"She's Jisoo, she doesn't talk much, she has a bad speech impediment, can't say the letter "r" correctly," Lisa answered, "we love her for it but other people can be cruel," she continued.

"I wouldn't mind it," he proclaimed.

The girl shook her head and Jin shrugged, "Okay, but when you are ready to talk to me, I'll be here."

'Maybe highschool won't be so bad after all,' Jin thought.

______________________________________________________________________________

Two boys sat alone at a dark table conversing.

"He would be useful and you know it," boy one said, "for some reason you are afraid to admit it!"

"You know full-well why I won't admit it," said boy two.

"Just think about it please," boy one pleaded.

"No, we have gotten this far on our own, we don't need him," boy two gritted through his teeth.

"Yes, but sometimes only barely, he would be very valuable to our cause," boy one reasoned.

"Fine I'll think about it," boy one caved in, to his dismay. The boys walked away one defeatedly.

______________________________________________________________________________

"What will he do without us?" A female voice asked.

"I don't know, but I don't see how we have an option here," a male voice said.

"But we are eliminating one of his basic human rights, can't we just leave again to evade them?" She asked.

"He needs structure and we can't take that away from him again," he yelled.

"We Just have to sit here like waiting ducks," she concluded.

______________________________________________________________________________

Little did Jin know that what his teacher said would change his life forever.

They have History. 

A/n: Yes I did include other bands, sue me. Also, I just kinda had fun with this one but there is some plot stuff too. It was also a lot longer than I thought it would be but okay. I'll be gone for a couple of days as of 4 pm today (Right now it's 8: 30 am). But don't worry, I will be working on this fan fiction and two other ones (One of them is a new one), Also I am aware that some of these things are untrue, and I actually have the speech impediment that Jisoo has in the story, not as bad as my siblings but still. 

Pls, tell me what you think and point out what I'm doing wrong, I would really like to know your opinions either way. Thank you! I hope you enjoyed