It's Finally Over

Namjoon woke up, there was no pain in his shoulder, he hadn't been shot! It was all a dream! Which meant that he had never actually gathered the courage to tell Jin. Shaking his head at his own cowardice, got up out of bed and gets dressed. He walked downstairs and the atmosphere is so quiet, something that Namjoon was not used to, he felt like he shouldn't talk, and when he tried to, the words got stuck in his chest, and the sounds came out as a jumble of breath.

All the boys were wearing suits, as was he, when he had gotten up that morning he had a gut feeling that he should be wearing a suit. Everything was so normal, and yet, it felt so off, so strange, everyone was so upset and on edge and unsettled, except Jin.

Jin was his normal self, except that he was being quiet, it was almost as if he thought the quiet atmosphere had been deserving of his respect. Soon after Jin looked at his watch and said, "It's time, let's get this over with." All the boys got up and walked out to the car, there was a moment of hesitation when they got out to the car until Yoongi said, "I'll drive."

They all piled into the car, but then it happened, Yoongi turned off the radio! This shook Namjoon to his very core, they always had music playing, especially when they were in a car. Namjoon couldn't stop thinking about this, he thought about it so much he didn't even realize that he knew this path, that this was the path that started it all.

As they came to a stop, Namjoon's heart lurched in his chest, "Why are we here?" he asked, nobody answered. Namjoon wasn;t bothered by this, unanswered questions were like all the handshakes he had not been granted, unimportant to him, so he let this roll of his shoulder, he would find out soon enough why he was at a funeral home.

They walked in and the boys looked like a mess, Jungkook, Jimin, and Taehyung were in tears, and the rest of them were very close, but again, Jin was fine. They walked through some halls until they came to a door.

"Okay everyone, I know this is hard for all of you it's hard for me too, and I know that you don't feel very strong, but-" Hobi paused giving way to sobs, he just stood there crying, until Yoongi stepped beside him, brushed his arm and flashed him a reassuring smile, "but I need you to put on a brave face while we are here, and try to upkeep our reputation, though none of that matters now, let's go out strong!"

All the boys gave a weak nod they headed inside, the room was awfully empty, all there was was an open casket, and a man with a mask standing in the middle of the room. He felt like the man was out of place, he didn't belong with them in that moment, in that room.

There was a silent message that passed between the boys and the man, so the man moved out of the way of the casket, the boys walked up to the casket. As they grew closer, Namjoon's heart was beating so loud that he was sure everyone within a hundred mile radius could hear it.

He looked, he saw what was in the casket. His face flushed and his heart stopped, because the person in the coffin was him, somehow, he was standing right there in the room, and also lying dead in the coffin that was laid right in front of him.

That's when the thought struck him, this was him, dead, but his brain needed and ending, so it made one up itself, and that's just what this was, a fabricated ending that his brain had made up to satisfy his psyche. He could feel his light beginning to fade as his world began to dim and just as quickly as it had started, it was over, Namjoon's world went black for the last time.

______________________________________________________________________________

Now that he's gone I don't know what to do, my whole life's work was centered around him, how am I supposed to just stop now? He had said that it was not over, he had said that he had been trained to die, what did he mean? What did any of this mean? How could he go on knowing that he would never have all the information he needed. Oh well, he still had the rest of them.

A/n; okay, so tell me if you saw it coming, please, I am always so concerned that my plot twists are too obvious thanks!