Namjoon

Jin was sure that this was the ending, he hadn't gotten his answers, and he would never get to tell Namjoon that he was sorry, and that he had begun to love him. All the boys had loved him, and Jin felt guilty because it should have been him, Namjoon still had people who loved him, who needed him. Jin had no one, he could've died, should've died, there was no one to care about or mourn his death.

"Where was Namjoon taking me before... before," he couldn't bring himself to say that he was shot. Thankfully, nobody was going to make him say it.

"That bastard thought with his heart and not his head, he took you to an old, abandoned house, his old abandoned house, but I can't say more than that, Namjoon and I... all of us, made a pact, we couldn't tell you anything until he was ready," Taehyung said. Jin looked around the room, all of the boys gave him a slight nod, except for Jimin who was in another room, taking a very important call.

"Guys! The hospital needs us there, like now," Jimin said, bursting into the room.

"Why?" Someone asked, Jin hadn't paid close attention, his mind immediately flew to the worst, he was dead, and it was all Jin's fault. If Jin had never come, Namjoon would've never gone out into the woods that day, and he wouldn't be close to death, if not already dead.

They all hurried out to the car, and a silent message went through them that Yoongi would drive, the drive seemed longer than it should have and the guilt was killing Jin. They got to the Hospital and hurried to Namjoon's room. He was awake! He was alive!

"Namjoon! Thank god, I was so afraid that you were dead," one of the boys said, Jin was too overwhelmed with shock to identify the voice.

"The crazy thing is that I thought I was dead," he said, then made a face, as if realizing how crazy he sounded, "It was like before I went out completely, my brain came my up with an ending, and I had actually died, but now here I am with all of you!"

His eyes ran over every one of the boys, even Jin, and yet, Jin still felt like he wasn't wanted there, this should've been the six boy's moment, after all, they knew him much better than he did, and for much longer. After a few seconds of celebration, the doctor came into the room.

"Well, Namjoon, everything looks good, you are free to go," the doctor said, "I just suggest that you don't drive anytime soon, or put any serious stress on that shoulder." All the boys rejoiced at the news, except Jin, he stayed silent. He didn't deserve to rejoice, all of this was his fault after all, and Namjoon hated him.

Soon they were all in the car, they were all talking, while Jin sat in the back seat, right by Namjoon, who was also being strangely quiet. "Are you okay, do we need to turn around?" Jin asked Namjoon.

"No, I just want to let them celebrate, I just have a lot on my mind," He said. Jin thought about everything he had said. "It's not over, I thought I was ready to tell you, but I wasn't, I was trained to die, I just have a lot on my mind."

_____________________________________________________________________________

Soon enough, they were at the house. When they were in the house, Jimin started his speech about how much he would've missed Namjoon had he passed, Jin slipped away, unnoticed. He went upstairs and started packing his bag. He had made up his mind, he would leave while everyone was asleep, run away, he didn't know where he would go, maybe he would just turn himself into the authorities.

A few minutes into packing he heard a knock on his door, guilt ran down his spine and he flinched, but despite this, he said, "Come in!"

So Namjoon did come in, a grim look crossed his face as he saw Jin's bags. That look made Jin feel so many things. One, guilt, he thought he was doing the right thing by leaving, but that look made him unsure. Two, love, he loves Namjoon, and seeing him like this made him even more in love with him, this was Namjoon sharing his grief with him. Three, nostalgia, he could've sworn that he had seen Namjoon before all of this book, maybe something the author wasn't telling him or the readers.

"I want to apologize, Jin, I haven't been totally honest with you, and if you want to know, I promise to tell you the entire truth."

A/n; hi, thanks for reading, and I'll bet that you are not ready for this, but I am haha, I have literally been waiting to write the next chapter ever since I decided to write this book haha. Anyways, please comment and vote so yeah...

This is Kk/Sammy signing off