The Coolest Girl in School

"She's coming this way," Jennie hissed, with a sense of urgency in her voice.

"Who?" Jin asked, feeling stupid for not knowing someone who seemed very consequential.

"Ailee, the coolest girl in school. She could make or break your high school career, she can shake the very ground you walk on, she's a room shaker," Rose answered, pulling out her phone and adjusting her appearance along with Jennie, Lisa, and Jisoo.

"We've never done anything to gain her attention, so it must be you," Lisa informed him. When Jin turned he was hit by the visuals of a goddess, the girl stood at about 5'5 with a broader build than most of the girls Jin had seen in this school. She had a pointed and very defined jawline with beautiful brown eyes and long purple hair. The only word that Jin could think to describe her was ethereal, but ethereal wasn't the half of it.

"Hey, word around school is that you are pretty cool," Ailee said, her voice was so smooth and it almost felt like it was coaxing Jin into her welcoming arms, it was quite a nice feeling, one that he had never felt until this moment.

Jin gestured to himself, "Me?" he asked.

"Yes."

"Who spread that word?" Jin demanded, it was puzzling to him that someone could think him cool after his run in Namjoon, it seemed like word would have spread pretty quickly.

"Felix, my ex, he thinks you're super cool for doing something he was always too scared to do, and I guess I trust him," she stated casually, as if saying 'doing something he was always too scared to do.' wouldn't leave the person wondering what it was they had done.

"What did I do?" Jin pressed.

"Are you for real?" she exclaimed, "You stood up to Namjoon, That's more than any of us have ever done!"

"Okay and..." Jin still didn't see what was so "cool" about expressing opinions.

"Whatever," she sighed, "Well, I'm having a party tonight and I was wondering if you'd want to come?" she said, her voice lifting slightly at the end.

"What about my friends?" Jin asked gesturing to the four girls sitting with him.

"Oh, them? Of course," she answered chuckling slightly. With that Ailee apparently didn't feel the need to stick around because she left.

______________________________________________________________________________

The rest of Jin's classes passed without coincidence, it was when he got to his locker that things started going badly. 

A/n; is kinda short but I had to leave you on a cliff-hanger, also I am shamelessly promoting Ailee who is my favorite kpop solo artist, because... well if you watch the video at the top you'll understand, there will be more of her in the future, she will be kind of a big character. 

I hope you liked it sending lots of love your way. 

Have a great day and please tell me what you think!