Pizza and Movie Night

"Pizza's ready," Jin yelled, his voice echoed through the room and, he hoped, to the other room.

"Pizza?" Jin heard Tae's voice said, "We have pizza?"

"Yeah, I just made it, now come to the kitchen so we can eat," Jin yelled back. Only seconds later all the boys were in the kitchen, all grinning at the smell of Pizza.

"You made this? Like from scratch?" Jungkook asked as if making a pizza was totally unheard of.

"Um... Yeah?" Jin stated in a questioning voice.

"Junkookie-ah, Jin knows how to cook more than any of us ever learned how, so yes, he did make it from scratch," Hobi answered in a stern yet caring voice, "Jinnie hyung, we don't really cook much here, and is it okay if I call you that, Jinnie hyung, I mean," Hobi finished off, a slight blush climbing up his cheeks, to his relief, Jin nodded.

"Anyways," Taehyung said, trying to lighten the atmosphere, "It looks delicious, do you have any, like y'know, cult-ish things you do before you eat?"

"Cult-ish things?"

"Yeah, like prayers and stuff," he said.

"Oh, no, I don't, dig in," Jin said. All of the boys were conversing, and though Jin had been invited to their home, he still felt like he shouldn't interrupt it, it reminded him of Yasmine and of his old life, it felt good to be reminded of what he once had, of what had lost, of what had always felt wrong to him. He closed his eyes and sat in bliss until a voice shook his world saying,

"Why are you just sitting here?" The voice was harsh and shredded the air between them, looking up, he saw Namjoon, the last person he wanted to see, he didn't understand why, but something about Namjoon made him want to fall hard for someone, and he didn't want to fall.

"I don't know, it feels good to be ignored from time to time," he shrugged.

"I suppose," he said, eyeing Jin suspiciously, "then why didn't you eat, and yes, I did notice."

"Wasn't hungry, why do you care?"

"Because, believe it or not, I care about your well-being, and as much as I hate to say it, I give compliments where are due, and the pizza was good." Jin sat in shock at Namjoon's comment, maybe he wasn't so intimidating after all, maybe all Namjoon needed was a little push.

"So, why did you come over here?" Jin questioned.

"Why should it matter to you?" Namjoon answered defensively, with a sigh he continued, "truth be told-" They both flinched when they heard Taehyung say;

"Well, Mr. Kim Seokjin, are you ready for Pizza and movie night?"

"I was born ready."

______________________________________________________________________________

Jin sat in a dark room along with the other six boys watching a rag-tag team of three cows and a horse going on a quest to catch the infamous yodeler Alameda slim, and his two idiot henchmen.

"I have some questions and concerns," Jin mumbled, a confused look on his face.

"Shh, it's an old Disney movie, anything can happen," Jimin whispered, not breaking his gaze forward. A few moments after Jin finally decides to tell his brain to shut up and enjoy the movie, Namjoon has to get up and ruin everything.

Namjoon getting up sparked a sense of curiosity in Jin that was overwhelmingly compelling. He got up a few moments after Namjoon had left and followed him, Jin wandered the halls aimlessly for a few moments until he heard two voices behind a door.

"Seeing his face, it- it hurts," Namjoon's voice said.

"I know Joon, just give it a couple of weeks and he'll be gone, okay?" Hobi's voice chimed in. It scared Jin that he hadn't seen Hobi leave and yet here he was with Namjoon, who was crying about a boy.

"Yeah you are probably right," Namjoon said, "but why did he have to come here of all places? Dang, it Seokjin." 

A/n: Aren't cliff-hangers fun? Well, they are fun for me so yeah. Tell me what you like what you think I should change and all that yadah yadah yadah. There is so much more to come for you, have fun. *Laughs maniacally*

Bye-bye!