Well, Heck this is just a regular chapter, except that it's not

Jin was the most popular and coolest boy in school, which is why I could never talk to him, you probably want me to say that I was struggling with my sexuality, but I wasn't. After seeing Kim seokjin I was sure I wanted to marry that man.

But then he left, and I never really got over him, I still want to marry that man, I still love him.

______________________________________________________________________________

"It didn't take either of them out," the girl said looking down at her hands, ashamed, "only a slight injury."

"So you failed? Again? I'm sorry but I fear that that was the last straw, this is over," the man said, looking at the girl, "put her with the others." The simple command rang through the room in a moment of hesitation.

"No, I can make it up to you, just give me a chance, one more time, please, don't take me. No," the girl screamed, the man was unphased

_____________________________________________________________________________

"My offer still stands... literally," Hobi said, now that Jin was in the hospital and had medical attention.

"Stands, ha ha ha, get it?" Jin said, avoiding the question. A few sniggers ran through the small crowd of boys, and Jin was satisfied.

"Jin, please accept or decline our offer," said Jimin, in a serious tone Jin had never heard him use before, his smile faded as he looked into Jimin's eyes. Jin didn't know what to do, he could accept the offer and feel bad because Namjoon hated him, or he could live alone and run from the law because he was a minor living alone.

"I- I accept," he said, reluctantly. Namjoon grumbled in the corner, making the pit in Jin's stomach so much deeper.

"Hoseok, a word?" Namjoon said, his voice booming and echoing around in the room, or as Jin thought about it, maybe it was just in his head. Hobi stepped out of the room along with Namjoon, and Jin strained to hear their voices.

"I've never been wrong before," Hobi said.

"True, but I can't do this, and you know that!" Namjoon returned, this was a whole new character, aside from the two he had already seen, this Namjoon was worried and afraid, but of what?

Jin was afraid too, he didn't want to think that the boys standing in front of him, that offered to let him live with them, were murderers or kidnappers of any kind, but that they only thing the evidence suggested. So, he would live with them, he would be cold towards them, but most importantly he would find his parents.

______________________________________________________________________________

Moving his bags to a new house seemed strange, which was strange, because he had done it so many times. This time felt different, more important, like he had a purpose. But it also felt like this was where he needed to be, like fate had brought him here. And maybe it had.

He found his room, with some assistance from a reluctant Namjoon. "Here is your room, if you need anything, there is Hobi's room, Jungkook's room, Taehyung's room, though Tae is usually in Jungkook's room overnight, not that I'm implying anything, Tae just gets scared easily. Jimin's room, he usually has people over too because he doesn't like being lonely, but again, not implying anything, Yoongi's room, but he usually stays with Hobi, and I don't have to say anything but for the fact of stressing a point I will, I'm not implying anything. This is my room, but you can go to them if you need anything, don't come to me, I've got more important things to do than deal with your problems."

Jin shuddered, he didn't know why, but when Namjoon talked to him in this way, knots began to grow in his stomach, but he loved it. "Listen, I'm only going to be here until I find out where my parents are, then I'll be out of your, well-groomed hair," Jin was satisfied at how cold and guarded his words sounded, "I won't need anyone's help, I adjust pretty quickly to new places."

"Sorry, about your parents," the response sounded programmed, and not at all sincere.

"Even though I know that you are not sorry, you don't have to say it, it's not like you did anything... unless, of course, you did have a part in it," Jin could see the shock on Namjoon's face for only a second, and he was satisfied.

"Though of course, you should already know where everything is, because you can navigate a building without ever being in it's a shame we can't test it, unless we could," Namjoon paused "This is your first time living in this town right?" Jin nodded. A sickening grin crossed Namjoon's face, "Well then, I've got somewhere to take you." 

A/n; someone asked me not to do a cliff hanger, so that's exactly what I did, don't worry though I'll get in the next chapter as soon as possible, also I didn't know what to call this chapter, so I hope you liked it! It's so cool as the author to know exactly what's happening and knowing that the readers (hopefully) haven't figured it out yet! 

This is Kk/Sammy signing off!