It's not over

Jin closed his locker and turned to find a menacing boy standing over him.

"Listen punk!" Namjoon a.k.a the menacing boy said walking until Jin's back was against his locker.

"Hey, Namjoon, I'm sorry we got off on the wrong foot," Jin said casually, "Let's start over, okay? Hi, I'm Kim Seokjin, and you are?" Jin asked smiling and holding out his hand for Namjoon to shake.

"What? No, it's too late for that," he said.

"Well, geez you could've just said so, gosh," Jin said rolling his eyes.

"Just listen, would you?" Namjoon said losing his menacing appearance for the sake of pinching the bridge of his nose in annoyance, "Just stay out of my way okay?"

"Sorry, but I don't think that my conditions would allow that at this time," Jin answered smugly.

"What do you mean by that?" Namjoon spat.

"Your friends, Taehyung and Jungkook, so graciously invited me to a movie night... at your guys' house," Jin said and studied Namjoon for any reaction, but none came, "Also, that "Stay out of my way" line is so cliche, what have you been reading? Bad boy books on Wattpad?" Jin asked laughing, then slipped away, "Goodbye! See you tomorrow!"

"This isn't over!" Namjoon yelled, desperately, it made Jin happy that he could be the one to make the high and mighty Namjoon desperate.

______________________________________________________________________________

Jin was finally home after a walk that, in reality, was probably only ten minutes but felt like an hour. As if it was planned, right as soon as he sat down his ringtone went off, signaling an incoming call.

"Hello? This is Jin," he answered.

"Hey Jin, this is Hobi, and we were wondering if you would want to hang out tonight?" Hobi asked hopefully.

"Who is 'we'?" Jin demanded.

"Namjoon, Kookie and I," Hobi answered.

"Sure, give me like ten minutes... where do you live? And how did you get my number?"

"We'll come to pick you up, and on the school website, the same place we got your address, see you in ten?" Hobi asked.

"Sure," Jin said then hung up, "Hey mom!" Jin yelled knowing she was in the next room over.

"Yes Honey?"

"I'm going to go to a friend's house tonight! Also, I got invited to a party on Saturday, am I allowed to go?" Jin asked, his mom walked into the room.

"Of course, I'm so glad you are making friends already, I knew you'd get popular quick," she said, hugging him, "Now go wash up you look like a mess," she demanded laughing, Jin did as he was told.

After a few moments, a van drove up into the driveway and Jin headed out, after saying goodbye to his mother.

The car was in sight but the two boys didn't seem to notice him walking so he was going to scare them, but his plan was foiled when he dropped his phone behind a bush, he crouched to pick it up then heard talking.

"I can't believe we are letting him in our house," Namjoon's voice said.

"It's only for a little bit so that Yoongi hyung and the others can sneak in and take them out," Hoseok's voice answered.

"I hope that it doesn't get too messy, we want to keep the house clean of blood," Namjoon said, Jin had heard enough at this point and walked over to the van, which was now looking very suspicious. After some friendly banter, Jin got in the car with what could potentially be murderers.

It's not over   

A/n: This chapter is a little longer, that's all I'll say hope you liked it tell me what you think thanks!