2.

THE NEXT DAY..

I woke up too so many texts and calls on my phone from Jay. I called him back.

Before I can say hello he started yelling.

"Yo what the fuck Liyah! I was fucking looking for you last night!"Jay said

"First of all don't come at me like that. I was looking for you at the party and YOU WAS NOWHERE TO BE FOUND. So I went the fuck home." I said as I got up from my bed.

"I'm omw over there dawg you tripping" jay said

"Okay, can you bring me some Starbucks please?"

"Ard"
    *PHONE CALL ENDED*

After I got off the phone I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and washed my face. As I was washing my face I looked down and my wrist was red and purple from lastnight.

"Omg this cant be happening right now, nooooo" I whined

"What's wrong boo? My roommate said as she came in and seen my arm. "Oh no Aaliyah we have to tell someone."

"No please don't I'll just put ice on it. I'm going to be good. We are leaving today anyway so I don't have to worry about it" I said as I wipe my face off.

"Let me go get some ice I'll be right back" she said walking towards the door.

She opened the door and it was Jay.

"Hey Jay" my roommate said

"Hey Aamira, every time I see you looking better everyday" jay said smiling.

"Boy move out my way please" Aamira blushing. Pushing him out the way to leave the dorm.

"I'm not gonna hold you ima get her, she might be shy for right now until Jay get up in her" jay said while handing me my favorite drink from Starbucks.

I didn't really care about what he was saying about Aamira I just wanted my drink, I don't talk to nobody in the morning if I don't have it. I hear mumbling and then I realize it was Jay talking to me the whole time.

"Wait I'm gonna be honest I wasn't listening. Say it again" I said as I take another sip of my drink.

"You never fucking listening, I said what time are you leaving to go home" jay said

"Oh I'm leaving at 12. Are you gonna miss me?"

"Not really ima see you anyway. You acting like we don't live near each other" he said laughing while rolling in my computer chair.

"Boy then why the fuck you asking me, if you don't care" I said rolling my eyes

" because I'm tryna get in your roommate pants." Jay smiled

"No I don't need to hear that."

Soon as I said that the door open and it was Aamira. Me and Jay looked at her like something we was surprised to see her.

"What did I interrupt something?" Aamira said looking at us.

"No you just scared  me." I said putting my drink down.

"I brought you some ice and some vinegar"she said as she prepaid it.

"Wait what do she need that for?" Jay said while looking at Aamira

"Oh it's nothing jay." I said as I stood up.

"Yeah it's something! And I'm gonna tell him. Last-night Aaliyah was attacked walking home by some guy" Aamira said

"What yo" jay jumped up.

"A nigga tried to get you last night. Nah what did he look like? He go here? Hold on I'm about to call my niggas right quick." Jay said as he grabbed his phone

"It's not that deep omg, I handled it. Jay you know me. I'm good" I said

" nah Aaliyah I told your dad I would look out for you. You suppose to tell me everything. What this Nigga look like?" Jay said while pacing back and forth

"I don't know he was wearing all black with a scarf coving his face. Please don't tell my dad. You know how is Jay please." I begged him

"Okay yo.. it's just this time but I'm definitely gonna find that nigga. I'll be back later" Jay said leaving the dorm room.

After he left I sat on my bed and cried and Aamira came over.

"Hey I'm sorry I didn't know he was gonna black out like that" Aamira said as she rubbed my back.

"It's okay, you don't know Jay and my dad like I do, matter fact my whole family. My dad and uncles control my whole city and they took Jay in as they son. So anything happen to their girls they will go crazy. I just know shit gonna go left." I said as I started getting dressed and had tears falling down my eyes.

"I'm truly sorry I won't speak on it nomore I just want you safe." Aamira said as she goes back to her bed.

5 minutes later it was a knock on the door. I opened it and it was my dad and mom.

"Omg hey you guys!" I hugged them so tight I missed them so much.

"Hey babygirl, are you ready?" My dad said as he kissed me on my forehead

"Yes dad can you grab my things?"

"Yeah your brothers on their way up. Where's Jay?" My dad said looking around.

"He has a class to go to. He won't be back until later on tonight. So you won't be able to get a chance daddy."I said as I looked over to Aamira and she just put her head down.

"Hi Aamira, I know you're gonna miss Aaliyah. Your staying for the summer semester?" My mom asked

"Yes Ma'am. I wish Aaliyah would stay I'm gonna miss her so much"

"I wish she would too. She thinks she's gonna be hanging with her hood rat friends. She's gonna get a job and work! "My mom said in demand.

I looked my mom up and down then rolled my eyes. My mom and I are not as close as we used to be. I don't deal with her at all. She's doesn't deal with me. As I got older she think she could control my life. And I wasn't having it. So she tried to send me away and it didn't work because my dad wouldn't let her. See me and my father have the best relationship. I can come to him about any and everything and my mom hates the fact that he spoils me.

"Your gonna work at my shop. I need a new cashier" my dad said while he was handing my things to my brothers.

"Yeah I'm cool with that dad. I wanted to work this summer anyway" I said as get my pocketbook.

"Roomie! I had the best school year thanks to you. I'm really gonna miss you girl! We definitely gonna stay in contact and come visit me in philly!" I said as I hugged her so tight.

"I'm gonna miss you more babes. Be safe and I love you!

"I love you too, byeeee" I said closing the door behind me.

HOT GIRL SUMMER IS HERE!