6.

Aaliyah

I woke up and my phone was going off. I look over and I'm getting texts from everyone.

7:30am Jay- "Aaliyah everybody good? Everybody posting pops wtf happened? Hit me back yo"

8:15am Destiny- "look I'm sorry you was right. I should of told you."

8:30am Destiny- "I get you all mad and shit right now but that ignoring me shit is getting old grow tf up!"

9:00am Mom- "your dad is getting out today on bail we are gonna have a family meeting tonight please be there"

"It's too early for this shit! I can't handle it" I said getting up throwing my phone on the bed and going to the bathroom.

After I brushed my teeth and washed my face I went downstairs to get something to eat. I still had food from my party so I just warmed it up for breakfast. Hearing that my dad is coming home made my day better. I just need to know what the fuck is going on. I'm just so confused I thought my dad calmed down from this street life..

1:30pm
I was sitting on the couch catching up on my show "Grown-ish" I hear a knock on the door. I open the door and it was Jay.

"Omg what are you doing here?" I said as I hugged him.

"Man I saw that shit all on Instagram I had to come up here to check up on you and you wasn't texting me back." Jay said as he walked in the crib.

"I'm sorry so much shit happened and I just didn't wanna deal with it." I said sitting back on the couch.

"Well What the fuck happened? Why is pops locked up?" Jay said

"If knew I could tell you.. I'm confused just like you. I came home and next thing you know all these cops coming and taking my dad." I said looking at Jay.

Jay shook his head "Man is he gonna be good? Have you talked to him?" Jay said.

"Nah. But he's coming home today on bail bond, idk what's going on but we gonna get it settled" I said

Jay sat next to me and hugged me. "I got you Ard" he said as he kissed my forehead.

"Since you down here let's do something today. I need to get this shit off my mind." I said smiling.

"Shit I'm down. I'm gonna be down here for a couple days so why not. Where do you wanna go?" He said

"Well first I want to go to the mall and get an outfit and then we can think of something to do after." I said as I stood up.

"Ard we can do that. We can head out now" he said.

"Oh no Jay I need to get dressed. You see what I got on? I gotta change" I said walking to my steps

"Yo you got 25 minutes to change or I'm leaving you." Jay said as he laid back on the couch.

"Boy whatever your not dumb." I said running up the stairs.

I went in my room and turn on my speaker, I look on top of my speaker and it's a envelope with my name on it. I open it and it was $2,000 dollars with a note on it

"Welcome home babygirl. Take yourself out and go shopping for some summer clothes I love you."

"Aw shit I'm gonna to be doing a little more than getting an outfit" I said to myself as I put it back on my speaker and put on my favorite song to get ready to.

Sex talk X Megan thee stallion

30 minutes later

I had on a calm fit. Basic graphic tee, with 2 tone jeans. I was finally ready to go. I grabbed the money my dad left for me and head down stairs and Jay was sleeping on the couch.