8.

HEEM
I watched Aaliyah go into the crib. And I called up the person who texted me.

"Hello"
"Hey daddy I miss you."- some girl
"Wassup yo what you want?"
"Nothing I got a free crib come through." -some girl
"Ard I'll be there in like 10 minutes"

I pulled off from Aaliyah house and drove to jawn crib. I mean I just need to get my dick sucked. I don't want no relations with her. She a slide bitch.

10 minutes later I pulled up to her crib and I text her phone.

"Open the door."

I walked up to her door and she was on FaceTime with some jawn.

"Ard Destiny I'm going to talk to you later my man here." She said as she hung up. She grabbed my shirt and pulled me in the house.
" I miss you so much. Where have you been?" She said kissing all over me. I didn't even want to kiss on this hoe bitch like I said before I just wanted some head.

"Ashanti. You know we not together no more. Why you still on me like this." I said pushing her off.

"If we not together nomore why you come over? Huh? You keep saying we not together but every time I call you, your running." She said as she pushed me on the couch.

"So you don't miss this?" She unbutton my belt and pants and pulled my pants down. I'm not gonna hold you I let her do her thing I wasn't stopping shit. She grabbed my dick and started sucking the soul outta my shit. I couldn't do anything but enjoy it. She stopped and took her little pink shorts off and got on top of me rode my shit. I flipped her ass on the couch and put her face down and grabbed her hair and start drilling her shit. After 15 minutes of backshots. Shorty tapped out. She couldn't handle the dick. So she just sucked me off until I bust my nut.

"I really miss this. I miss you. I really want us to work." Ashanti said putting her shorts back on.

"I already told you, it's not gonna work. It's always some shit with you yo and I'm not with it" I said pulling up my pants.

"Then why are you always coming when I call? You know this is what you want Heem." Ashanti said

"You know why I'm not gonna even do this with you. I gotta go young." I said getting my keys.

"Whoever this new bitch she just better know how to ride the dick like I do!" She said as walk me to the door.

"You talk crazy. I'll fuck wit you later yo." I said walking to my car and got in.

I got in the car and texted Aaliyah.

"I just made it home love.. I had a nice time kicking it with you. Goodnight beautiful😍"
"Glad you made it home! I did also.. goodnight Heem 😘" -Aaliyah.

I connected my Bluetooth and turned on my song and pulled off. I finally got home, and took a long shower and just went to bed.

THE NEXT MORNING

I get a phone call from Rico.

"Yo bitch wake the fuck up"- Rico.
"Nigga what the fuck you want."
"Nigga it's money out here to be made, get the fuck up"-Rico
"Ard bro, you out Southwest?"
"Yeah bro come the fuck on"- Rico

I got up and put my jeans on grabbed me a couple bags and left. I pulled up on the block and bro wasn't lying. It was definitely money to be made. All the feins was out.

"Yo Nigga." Rico said as he came and dapped me up.

"Wassup with you." I said passing one of the feins a bag.

"Bro I told you it's money out here to be made. But I brought you out here because I need to hit up this spot. Bro 10 bands up for the job." He said