4.

While we was riding in the car I was quiet. I seen destiny look at me a few times. I know she wanted to say something but I just wasn't in the mood to talk.

"You know I'm here for you best" she said as she looked over to me.

"I just can never catch a break everytime I come home. I just don't understand it. It's always something.

"I definitely understand. I have something to tell you pooh."

"What?" I said looking at her.

"Ugh I didn't want to be the one but remember them niggas that ran woodland ave? Well one of them got hit last month. And word on the street ya pops had something to do with it" she said while driving.

"You talking about Myles and them? Wait so what did that have to do with my dad?" I said looking so confused.

"Well you know one of the youngbuls that work for your dad was saying how Myles boys robbed him and shot at him. So I'm guessing they had to handle it. I know how you're dad is protective about his hood and people." Destiny said

"You don't know fucking anything, you hearing all this shit and didn't tell me nothing. You suppose to be my bitch I talked to you everyday when I was in college and you hiding shit that has to do with MY family. That's nutty as shit. Matter fact pull over I'm going home" I said as I got my bags

"Pooh wait. It don't even have to go down like that. I didn't want to tell you because you was in school I didn't want to stress you." Destiny said as she pulled over.

"Nah it's cool. I need some space to myself anyway." I said as I got out the car and started walking.

My mind is literally everywhere right now. From me just so excited to come home to me wanting to go back to college. I sat at the bus stop strolling through Instagram and I seen a picture of Jay

 I sat at the bus stop strolling through Instagram and I seen a picture of Jay

I miss him already. He hasn't text me since I been back.. so I strolled past the picture. I was on Instagram for a good 10 minutes and then I hear a car driving pass playing "scrubs by lil Durk" the car slowed down in front of the bus stop where I was sitting.

"Omg I just don't have time tonight" I mumbled

"Oh shit Aaliyah?" Some guy said.

"Who are you?" I said as I stood up.

He put his window some more.

"It's Heem. Wassup with you?" He said looking at me

"Oh shitt I'm good. I notice it was you, how have you been?" I said going up to his car

"I've been good you know just out here doing me. Damn. You looking good, how's school? You went up there and became boujee on a nigga and shit." He said as he chuckled

"Now just act boujee boy go ahead. It's good. You know I'm back for the summer and shit, I'm about to start working." I said while standing still.

"Where you about to go?" Why you standing at the bus stop wheres your car?" He said looking around.

"It's at my crib I had to handle some business" I said

"Come on hop in. I'll take you where you need to go." He said while he was unlocking the door.

"I'm only going home, thank you Heem." I open the passenger door.

I haven't seen Heem in forever the last time I seen him was before he got locked up. Heem definitely one of the dope boys out Southwest but he was so smooth. That's the only reason why I converse with him cause he wasn't like these other niggas shit well idk they all act the same but he was different when he talk to me.

5 minutes went pass and we was just riding around the city. I forgot how beautiful Philly was at night. Just riding with music blasting was such a vibe. This the type of shit I miss. I hate drama and all that other shit. Sometimes it's good to just get away from that shit.

"So you like the college shit?" He turned the music down so he can hear me.

"Yeah it's cool. I was in my dorm 24/7 though only time I would leave if Jay dragged me out for a party." I said as I looked down at my phone.

"Damn I forgot that pretty nigga went to the same college as you. He back too?" He said

"Nah he took up summer classes. But I think he's gonna come visit on weekends" I said

"Oh okay y'all both making it out the hood and doing big things" he said while checking his phone.

"When did you get out?" I said looking at him

"6 months ago. I been lowkey. I mean I'm still doing the same shit. But I want out this shit. So I'm stacking up the best way I can. You feel me?" He said looking at me.

"Yeah this street shit getting old. I mean look at my family they all in and out of jail for different shit. It's time to look pass that shit." I said as I picked up my phone and seen 3 messages from destiny I ignored her and kept talking to Heem.

"Yeah most definitely" Heem said as we pulled up across the street from my house.

"You smoke?" He said lighting up his backwood.

"I haven't smoked since I been in college that's probably why I was stressing" I laughed.

"Here you go. Smoke this you gonna be good for the rest of the night." He said as he handed me the backwood.

I took a puff and started coughing I was so embarrassed. He was laughing at me and shit.

"It's not even funny, I told you I haven't smoked in a minute." I said as I took another puff and passed it to him.

"It's cool young that gas hit ya ass." He said as he took a puff

After 20 minutes passed we smoked 3 backwoods I wanted to tap out so bad but I couldn't fold. We was sitting in the car listening to music.

"You wanna grab something to eat or something?" He said

"Nah I got some food in the crib, I'm about to go in the house." I said as I grabbed my things.

"Ard that's cool, ima get wit you young." He said getting ready to drive off.

"It was nice catching up with you fr. Be safe out here. I said closing the door.

"Im always safe niggas know not to fuck with me." He said

I walked to my house and opened the door and that's when he pulled off. That seems like the only peace I got since I been home. Now I'm about to fuck this food up and go to sleep.