3.

We finally pulled up to my house and I was so exhausted I just wanted to lay In my bed. As I got my bags I walked into my crib I hear..

"WELCOME HOME AALIYAH" from my whole family.

"Omg dad you threw me a party. Aw I love you so much thank you!" I said as I ran and jump on him.

"Hello everyone I missed you all so much. But let me go changed right quick I'll be back" I said as I rushed upstairs.

When I went upstairs I open my door and my bestfriend was sitting on my bed. I yelled and jumped on that bitch. I was so fucking hype to see her.

"BITCH I FUCKING MISS YOU! Your finally back!" Destiny said as she grabbed me.

"Wyd up here. I didn't even see your car." I said as I got up and started looking in my closet.

"I wanted to surprise you and I was taking some pictures in your bathroom. I hid my car in the back so you couldn't see it" destiny said.

"Let me see the picture. You always in my fucking bathroom"

 You always in my fucking bathroom"

(Destiny)

"Girl you got my shirt on bitch"I notice as I looked up to destiny.

"Oh yeah I did a little shopping up here before you came. You know you be having all the cute shit" destiny said laughing.

"Girl bye. I'm done with you already. You wanna help me pick out an outfit?" I said as I walked to my closet.

"You should wear the black crop top you wore once I liked on you with some jeans. That's a calm cute fit" Destiny said as she went to my closet and pulled it out.

I grabbed it and went to the bathroom to Change my clothes and fixed my hair.

10 MINUTES LATER.

I Came out the bathroom and my bestfriend was on FaceTime with some guys.

"What you doing later tonight" the Boy said

"I'm gonna be with my bestfriend why wassup?" Destiny said

"Who's your bestfriend?" One of the other guys said

Destiny put me on FaceTime with them.

"Girl don't put my face all in the camera like that!" I said as I grabbed her phone.

"Damn she look good. Wassup with you?" The other guy said

"I'm good" I said as I got up. I'm not really into these niggas like my best friend is.. she always in a situationship with niggas. I only had 2 boyfriends my whole life. I mean niggas used to want me but nobody never caught my eye. Maybe this summer I will find someone.

"Well I let you know what we doing later ima hit you." Destiny said as hung up.

"Who is that? And we chilling with them later?" I said