11.

I woke up to breakfast in bed type shit. This nigga treating me like a princess. I don't know who he think he fooling. This Nigga think he slick!

"Goodmorning beautiful" Heem said kissing me on my forehead. "I got you a tooth brush and a washcloth in the bathroom."

"Goodmorning and thank you." I said getting up. I had the worst hangover ever. I got up still stumbling. I went into his bathroom and wash my face and brushed my teeth and came back out and gave him a kiss on the lips.

"Your phone was blowing up this morning." He said eating his sandwich.

"Wait what time is it?" I said

"It's 11:35" he said looking at me.

"Aww shit you gotta take me home I'm late for my first day." I said rushing to find my shorts. I finally found them and he grabbed my food and his keys and we hurried up and left the room. We ran downstairs and I see hope.

"Hey Aaliyah oh wait what are you doing here?" She said looking at both of us. I gave her a hug. "I gotta go im going to catch you up later." I said running out the door. We get in the car and he sped off.

"Since I'm already late can you take me to Starbucks?" I said to him.

"Yeah it's one up the street. Damn why you gotta go to work. Let me give the money you gonna make today." He said.

"I don't wanna leave you babe. But it's the first day." I said as he put his hands on my thigh.

"Man it's cool. I know you be grinding and shit, I like a hard working female." He said looking at me

"Most definitely you would be dumb if you didn't" I said smiling at him.

"Duh. but You working at your dad shop? The one that be having the good ass sandwiches and shit like that" he said

"Yeah I'm the new cashier and of course I'm late. I said as we pulling up to Starbucks. I order my coffee and he got a banana bread. I pulled out my wallet about to pay and he stop me.

"When your with me you don't gotta worry about paying for anything." He said as he pulled out a stack of money.

"I don't know why you think your doing something pulling out a stack. That shit don't get me hype." I said.

"I wasn't even trying to flash you. I was literally just pulling it out to pay the food" he said laughing.

"Oh okay. Because niggas do that all the time and that shit be so annoying." I said as he handed me my Starbucks. We pulled off.

"Let me call my dad and tell him I'm late." I said grabbing my phone.

My dad answered.

"Where the fuck you at I been trying to get in contact with your ass. Don't play with me Aaliyah." He said yelling

"Dad I'm so sorry I went out with My friend and decided to stay out. I'm omw now. This will not happen again." I said.

"just come on. I don't have time. I will fire you on your first day yo." He said and he hung up
On me.

"FUCK" I said putting my head down.

"It's gonna be Ard if I would have known you had to work I would of been woke you up." He said

"It's okay It's not your fault it's mine." I said looking out the window. It hasn't been a week yet and I'm already fucking up. I have to get my shit together.

We finally pulled up and I kissed him goodbye and ran inside. I had to go in the crib take a quick shower and run out. I finally get there and my dad is on the cashier.