10.

HEEM

After the date with Aaliyah I went on the block to see what the guys was doing. I pulled up and the block was hot. All the bitches was out and all my niggas. I got out the car and seen chad and Rico posted up.

"Damn y'all niggas been out here all day?" I said dapping them up.

"Yeah Nigga you know the money never stop. Where the fuck you go?" Chad said.

"Bro I with my jawn bro" I said looking at my phone.

"Who Ashanti?" Chad said with a smirk

"Nigga you know that's not my chick stop playing with me" i said

"Nah bro he probably with Aaliyah with that fat ass" Rico said dapping Chad up.

"Yo bro y'all never lied. When I seen her today her shit was fat. And she had them little shorts on." Chad said

"Where you see her at?" I said looking at them.

"Man she came to the Chinese store earlier. That little bitch was rude as shit." Chad said

"Ayo what I tell you about that bro, chill the fuck out" I snapped at chad. Him and Rico do the most sometimes.

"Yo bro stop you know that's his bitch" Rico said laughing.

"Yo what's the problem bro? Why is it every time I come around you saying little smart shit." I said

"I just be fucking wit you but you wanna take it personal and shit over a bitch that's probably for the team." Rico said as he got in my face.

"Nigga you stepping to me like its a problem ." I said lifting my shirt up and showed him my strap.

"Y'all chill the fuck out. Y'all got some shit deeper than just Aaliyah. Y'all need to settle it the right way no guns involved" Chad said getting between us.

"Nah he really been testing me. I'm just trying to see wassup." I said putting my shirt down.

"Nah it's cool you got it bro." Rico said backing up. He low key looked scared as shit. I wasn't sweating Rico he know wassup.

"I'm about to slide to the crib. I fuck wit y'all later." I said getting in the car. I hate when me and my Niggas bump heads. But it be the closest that snake you so I don't trust NOBODY. Part of me trust Rico and part of me don't. I keep my third eye open when it comes to him. 

I pulled up to my crib and my phone starts ringing.

"Yo"
"Where you at?" - Ashanti
"What do you want?"
"I want some dick"- Ashanti
"I'm busy right now."
"Whatever bye."- Ashanti

I hung up the phone. That bitch is crazy I gotta stop giving her this dick. Let me text Aaliyah and let her no I made it home.

"I made it home babygirl, you good?"
"Yes, u really enjoyed myself 😌"-Aaliyah
"I just wanna take you out all the time, I'm really feeling you. I'm not like these other niggas you dealt with I really want you"
"Your gonna have to prove it to me boo, We will see how this goes"- Aaliyah.
"We definitely will. Goodnight ma 😘"
"Goodnight Heem ♥️"-Aaliyah

I don't know why but this my first time ever feeling like this. Shorty got me feeling like a bitch. Got me wanting to cut all my bitches up but I can't just yet. I gotta know if she's really down for me. Soon as I come in the crib I got some food and lay down and chilled.

AALIYAH

"So your telling me you been talking to Heem and didn't tell me?!" Jay said on facetime.