5.

HEEM

HEEM.

"I ain't tryna die young so I gotta ride wit one still 10 toes down.."  I was singing bumping to my music then I get a phone call.

"Yoooo who this?" I said as I stopped at a red light.

"Yo bro it's Chad come through, roll up." Chad said

"Ard bro I'm omw I gotta stop at a store right quick" I said hanging up the phone.

I started my music back up, niggas always tryna mess up my flow. I pulled to the gas station to get something to drink and some gas. I walked into the store.

"Yo pop" I said to the Spanish cashier he cool as shit this the only poppy store I fuck with.

"Yo Heem, how are you my friend?" He said

"Let me get 25 on pump 9" I said pulling out a stack of money.

"I got you. Have a goodnight" he said as taking my money.

Before I can walk out the store the girl behind me grabbed my arm.

"You look good. Come fuck with me tonight." She said as she rubbed my arm.

"Nah I'm good Ma" I said pulling away from her. I mean I don't turn down no pussy or nothing but jawn looked dirty as shit. I was good. I pumped my gas and dipped.

10 minutes later I pulled up to Chad crib and grabbed a bottle of Hennessy and my sack. And knocked on his door.

Chad opens the door "yo bro what's good wit you come in." He said holding the door.

"Not shit what was you doing Nigga?" I said as I sat down on bro couch

"Man bored as shit on 2k." He said grabbing the backwoods

"Shit check up?" I said grabbing the controller

"Yeah bro I'm down let me roll this up." He said breaking the weed down.

"Yo bro guess who I ran into?" I said taking my drink of juice.

"Who bro? That crazy bitch you was telling me about?" Chad said then he started laughing

"Nah bro Aaliyah. She look good as shit and she got thick on niggas" I said

"Nooo bro you talking abou Aaliyah, Aaliyah. The one that went to college? He said as he was still rolling up.

"Yeah bro her" I said looking at him

"Bro the crazy old head that run uptown daughter Aaliyah?"

"Bro yes her" I said getting annoyed

"Bro you cappin. She couldn't have got thick in a year." He said as he stopped rolling

"Bro on da guys she did" I said

"Damn, what you tryna fuck her?" He said looking at me.

"Nah Bro she don't even seem like that type." I said to him and he started looking at me crazy.

"Hell yeah that bitch is, she's friends with destiny and Ashanti them bitches get around." Chad said started laughing

"Bro you think she that easy?" I said.

"Bro trust me, she is. You know if one a hoe they all whores. When you done just pass her to me." Chad said as he take his first puff.

"Bro on gang you funny as shit. I'm not fucking with you." I said rolling up. I get a text from my step sister.

"Hey brother just to let you know I'm coming home tomorrow. Can you take me to my interview at the mall @3:00. Thank you"

"Damn Bro my sister Hope come home tomorrow I can't go to your basketball tournament. I gotta take her to her interview" I said as I was texting her back.

"No problem bro ima have somebody record it." He said as she passed me the backwood.

I texted my sister back.

"Ard sis see you tomorrow"

I put my phone down and started playing 2k with chad I whooped his ass twice this nigga is trashed. After we got done playing 2k I was hungry as shit I had to go to the Chinese store because it was the only think open.

"Bro you tryna slide to the Chinese store with me?" I said getting up.

"Nah bro I'm about to call it a night I got a tournament tomorrow." Chad said shutting the game off.

"Ard bro ima get with you tomorrow bro" I said opening his door.

I got into my car, put on my music and drove off. I stopped at the nearest Chinese store and got out. When I walked in I order my usually "let me get general tso chicken with 2 cheesesteak rolls and a pink lemonade" I told the man. After I paid I went back to the car. I started going through my Instagram story and I see everybody posting some nigga saying "Free him" I look closely and I peep its Aaliyah's dad.

"Oh shit when did he get booked? Damn I was just with her and she acted like everything was cool" I said as I stroll down my Instagram timeline. I didn't even have her number or nothing to even try to check up on her. Damn yo I hope she good.

15 minutes later my food was done so I went home ate and went to sleep.

• • • • •  • • • • • • • • • • •

I ended his part short but this is the only time my stories going to be this short. Please give me feedback!