12.

HEEM..

Man I didn't mean to snap on Aaliyah like that but when a nigga think he can put fear in my heart my whole mood change. I'm not letting nobody think they got one up on me! I don't know who the fuck this nigga think he is. I drove up to my block and all my niggas was there. I pulled up and jumped out.

"Yo where Rico?" I said walking up to Chad.

"Bro he on his way. I already told Aaliyah that.." I cut Chad off

"I don't give a fuck. If a nigga want my head you know I never fold so I don't even know why you told Aaliyah like she was going to fix something." I snapped.  Chad just looked at me. I know bro was looking out but listen I don't play that shit and he should know.

Rico pulled up.

"Wassup nigga you still mad about yesterday. I'm here so what you wanna do?" I said walking to him.

"Man I'm with whatever you on." Rico said getting out.

I didn't do no more rapping I punched him right in his jaw and he tried to tackled me but I balanced my self came back and gave him body shots. Punched him in his face again and he fell to the ground. I started kicking him and I hear Aaliyah voice

"Stop Heem STOP!" She said pulling me off him.

"Yo get the fuck off me. Niggas think shit sweet. I do this shit, niggas must of forgot!" I said I pushed her a little too hard and she fell to the ground.

Before I go back to Rico to fight him. Rico and Jay started fighting.

"Nigga you tried to rape my fucking sister pussy!" Jay said punching Rico in his face. Jay kept punching Rico until Rico stopped moving. Chad and Aaliyah was trying to get Jay off but he blacked out. Finally Jay got off of Rico.

"Come on we got to go now!" Aaliyah said pulling me and Jay. Jay pulled off and Aaliyah got in the car with me. She got in the car and was crying.

"Yo my fault. I didn't want you seeing the shit I do yo. I never want to put you in that situation." I said looking over at her.

"I need you to understand this. I'm not going to sit here and stay with somebody who not tryna to make it out or still doing shit to get put in danger." She said

"Baby I wanna change but it's not easy to just get up and leave this shit alone. I gotta handle it a certain way. I let that nigga get the best of me." I said driving. The rest of the ride to her crib was quiet. I can tell she was still upset. I mean this is the life I got now. She either with me or not.

10 minutes later we pulled up.

"Are you gonna be good?" Aaliyah said looking at me.

"Yeah babygirl I'm always good" I said as I grabbed her face and kissed her.

"Okay call me when you get home. Be safe!" She said getting out. I watched her get out the car. I was getting ready to pull off and got a text from Ashanti.

Where are you? We need to talk..-Ashanti.

What do we need to talk for? I'm busy.-Heem

Can you come over please.. -Ashanti

No dawg I told you to leave me alone. -Heem

Oh you must got a new bitch 🤣. I wonder how she gonna feel when She finds out I'm pregnant🙃. So you need to get over here now so we can figure out what to do. -Ashanti

If it's not one thing it's another yo I swear. I didn't want no babies right now. Well not from no hoe anyway. Let me just drive over there to see wassup. I pulled off and sped over there. 10 minutes later I pulled up and parked across the street and text her to come outside. I waited another 10 minutes she didn't respond. So I just got out the car. As I walked up across the street I hear somebody walking towards me. I reached for my gun in my pants but It was nowhere to be found. The foot steps started to get closer, I turned around and it was a nigga with a ski mask on. Without thinking I punched him and he went down I started kicking him. Next thing I know it's niggas all around me and they started jumping me. I was still fighting until I started feeling numb and after that everything went black..
THE NEXT MORNING!