9.

AALIYAH

I was up early texting hope. She wanted to know about Jay. I think she like him so I might just put her on with him. The only thing is Jay fuck with too many bitches. And Hope is a nice girl I don't want him to fuck it up. I got a text from Heem saying he wants to go out tonight. I don't know why I'm so nervous I known this nigga for years maybe because now we both feeling each other. I don't know but I need to get up and go get something to eat. I just put on some regular short grey shorts and a tank top. I walked downstairs grabbed my car keys and went to my car.
Where I lived at I won't say it's the suburbs of Philly but it was definitely not the hood. My dad moved us here last summer so we can start fresh but as you can see that didn't turn out that way it was planned. So I wanted some Chinese food and I only go to one Chinese spot and that's in north Philly. I can't go to any Chinese store around here I just don't get the same taste. So I put my song on
Tap- Nav Ft Meek Mill. And drove off.

10 minutes later

I pulled up to the store and got out. When I got out I seen the niggas that was posted up at the corner store stopped and looked.
I didn't pay them no mind. I went inside and ordered my food. I got my regular shrimp and broccoli with 2 cheesesteak rolls. They told me it would be ready in 10 minutes so I walked out as one of the dudes called my name.

"Yo Aaliyah" said some dude as he walked up to me. When he got closer I seen it was Rico. Rico I went to high school with I hated his ass so much.

"Hey Rico." I said.

"How you been? I seen you the other day at the mall but I wasn't sure if that was you." He said looking me up and down.

"Yeah probably you know I be around." I said looking down at my phone. We got interrupted by Chad, chad was one of them pretty niggas that had every bitch around here. He dated my bestfriend Destiny for a couple years but they was cheating on eachother. You can basically say it was an open relationship.

"Damn Aaliyah what you been eating in college you got thick." He said looking at my thighs.

"Yeah I know nigga" I said looking at him.

"Damn I see you still got a smart ass mouth." Chad said.

"You always trying to fuck with me. You know I don't even play with you fr." I said walking to my car.

"Man I don't give a fuck" Chad said walking away.

Rico came to my car.

"Don't pay that nigga no mind. He just mad he can't fuck with you." Rico said.

"When do I ever pay Chad any mind." I said laughing

"Nah but for real tho. I had a crush on you in school and now you looking better. When you gonna give a young nigga a chance Aaliyah?" Rico said licking his lips.

"I'm in even looking for nobody right now Rico. I just came back I'm chilling" I said to Rico even though I was lying. I just know Rico a hoe around here. I mean yeah he look good but I know he get around.

"Ard Aaliyah just whenever your ready I'm right here." Rico said as He pulled a stack of money out and showed me. "I'm trying to spoil you." He said smiling.

I rolled my eyes and pulled my stack out. "I'm trying to spoiled myself" I said and he looked at me and started laughing.

"Okay, Okay you got it ma. Ima fuck wit you later. Ard?" He said walking away.

"Bye boy." I said flagging him off. 10 minutes past and my food was ready I went back into the store and got my food and walk back out. I see Chad staring me down so I was mugging him back. I got in the car and drove off. I got home and my brothers was in the living room playing the game their friends.