(5) unexpected kiss

JASPER

***

The whole time we were in the truck, her sitting within touching distance, was absolute torture.

I'd known this girl for what, an hour? I didn't even know her fucking name to start with and yet she'd affected me so easily and so quickly that I felt like I had whiplash. She was just so... so... ugh, there's not even a fucking word.

So when I brought up her shopping, I thought I'd try a conversation. She said thank you, for bringing up her bags, but then she looked awkward as fuck. But to be honest I felt the exact same way, but at least I thought I was hiding it well. Well, I hoped I was.

She was looking anywhere but at me, and if I was thinking clearly, which I definitely wasn't, I'd have said she should do the smart thing and stay the fuck away from me. She doesn't know me, and despite me being nicer over the last hour, I was still rude to her and that's not easily forgivable.

But no.

She takes a step towards me. I panic slightly, thinking she's coming towards me, but then it looks like she's going to start emptying her bags. But then, she doesn't do that either.

She steps closer to me... getting to be one foot away, and I'm breathing hard. Now three inches. Then she's closer still and we're breathing the same air. Her nose is close enough to brush against mine. And then her beautiful soft lips, the lips I'd been unconsciously craving, touch lightly to mine.

She only kisses me once, and she looks embarrassed as she backs away, like she wasn't sure why she did it. But that one kiss was enough to ignite something in me. And with a gasp I step forward and recapture her lips with mine, revelling in the feeling of her small hands on my hips. Within a few minutes, I'm kissing her harder than I'd ever kissed anyone in my life. And my heart is beating so fast with excitement because she's kissing me right back.

I'd never done this before ever. Not so quickly anyway. I'd been with girls, lots of girls, but never a girl like this. I'd never cared enough to make the first move. There's usually a lot of flirting on the girl's behalf before I let my guard down enough for anything to happen. But this girl? Since I laid eyes on her she has the potential to be different, and I could already feel her affecting me in ways I don't think I'd ever understand.

Ziggy would have a fucking field day if he could see me now. She's the complete opposite of my type. Or what he thinks is my type. But to be honest, I didn't really have one. Ziggy used to say that 'up for it' was my type, but I always hated it when he said that. And I could find myself turning on him if he says the same about this girl. I inwardly shake my head at the thought, shocked at the fact I was even pondering that far ahead. She probably wouldn't be seeing me again after today, so I wasn't really sure why I was thinking about all of this anyway.

Ziggy was right in a way. Girls dig the bad boy vibe, because I do get laid pretty much every weekend. All those books about the good girl falling for the bad boy... But then here I am... doing it the other way round.

***

Her lips feel amazing on mine. She has obviously kissed before, and she knows to actually use her tongue rather than let it loll lifelessly so it gets in the way. She teases my tongue with hers, following it in a kind of dance, and she tastes vaguely of tutti frutti. And fuck does that taste amazing.

She moans against my mouth, opening hers slightly wider as I deepen my kiss, walking her slowly backwards so she's backed up against the small kitchen counter. She tangles her fingers into my hair, pulling it, tugging at it and fuck does that feel good. My jeans are getting uncomfortable, and I find myself moaning just as much as she is before I decide to lift her up and sit her on the counter, to get better access to kiss the soft skin at her neck.