1.

Two weeks later

Megan

I walked across the campus looking around at all the black students chilling or rushing to class. While looking around the main campus, I spotted a light skin chick, that reminded me of myself. She was walking on the path adjacent to my path. I sped up my walking pace, so we would cross paths at a vertex point. I watched as she looked down at her phone, nearing the point where we would cross paths. A few more steps and she bumped into me, not even paying attention.

"Oh my god!" She gasped. She looked up at me and her demeanor altered quickly from apologetic to confident.

I noticed her eyeing me up and down, causing me to smile. "It's alright, beautiful."

"Mhm, I'll see you around." She spoke before walking around me, continuing on her path.

"That you will." I said lowly, as I watched her walk away.

That ass is fat! Mmmmm.

Meg doesn't thirst after any chick, but I would definitely like to get her number. I'm not going to worry about it though, we'll see each other again, I'm betting on that.

I continued to walk to the Cafe to sit down and eat and just relax before my next class in an hour. When I got to the cafe, I decided on a couple slices of pizza and went to sit down at an empty table. While eating, I took out my phone to scroll down my timelines, quickly.

"Meg!"

"Hot girl!"

I heard voices calling for me and looked up to see my group of friends; Sandra, Jaela, Daren, and Kelsey, coming towards me.

"Hey y'all!" I smiled.

"Hey, what you up to?" Sandra asked as they all sat down.

"Nothing much, trying to pass these classes and get this money, aah." I said sticking out my tongue and doing our handshake.

"I heard. So how's the dancing going?" Jaela asked.

"Good, I actually like it." I spoke, shrugging nonchalantly.

"You think you'll keep this job?" Kelsey asked, curiously.

"I don't know." I said honestly. "Right now it's about the money, you know?"

"Yeah girl, I feel you." Kelsey smiled.

"Our Hot girl is gonna make a shit ton of money with that thick ass bawdy!" Daren cheered. We all laughed and I looked around my table of friends. I'm glad they're so supportive and not judgmental of me.

We all made small talk before I had to get to my next class, Bioethics. As I was leaving the Cafe, I saw the same light skin girl who bumped into me earlier walking towards the cafe. When she spotted me staring at her I noticed her smile grow wide.

"Are you stalking me, sexy?" She asked jokingly as she walked up to me.

Shocked by her statement, I raised my right eyebrow, but tried to play it cool.

"No, I would say it's the other way around." I joked. "But, this is the second time we've ran into each other. I'm starting to think this is more than just a coincidence."

"Might be so." She smirked. "I'll see you again." She stared as she started to walk away.

"I know that for a fact with your fine ass." I mumbled. I stared at her ass jiggling in her shorts and I stuck my tongue out.