11.

Morning: Saturday

Beyoncé

I popped out of my sleep and sat up in bed. I have a crazy ass headache. I put my hand in my hair to find it all disheveled. Shit. I looked over at Meg to find the sleeping beauty knocked out with her opened hand resting on my pillow.

Last night was....sheesh. I slid off the mattress and fixed my panties I somehow managed to find last night and pulled down my t-shirt. As I took a step, my legs started shaking and burning.

"Fuck." I whispered as I bent over in pain. The soreness between my legs is OD. I grabbed onto anything I could find in order to get myself to the bathroom.

When I was done using the bathroom, I brushed my teeth and washed my face, then tried to make my hair look somewhat decent. After putting my hair into a messy bun on top of my head, I struggled to make my way to the guest bedroom to find Nicki. When I opened the door to the bedroom, I found Raine still sound asleep in her crib we put in here while Nicki was watching her last night; and an empty bed. Everything was clean and all of Nicki's things were gone. Confused, I slowly made my way downstairs and went into the kitchen. I found a yellow note attached to the refrigerator with a magnet.

Morning beautiful babes,

I know I just disappeared and you're wondering where I am, but I had some important business to tend to. I'll be back to visit y'all as soon as I can, I promise. I know I didn't get a chance to say bye, but I didn't want to wake you or Megan up, especially with everything I heard going on last night. Y'all freaky nasty!

I laughed and kept reading the note.

I love y'all though and I fed Raine when we both woke up and put her back to sleep, so don't worry about feeding her. I'll text you as soon as I can. And tell Meg when I have my album complete, I'm flying her out for a verse baby! Y'all will be invited to my album release party. More blessings and wishes to your beautiful family Bey. I love you baby! Muah!

Nicki

I noticed she kissed the note and I smiled. I can't believe she's gone. I missed my best friend being around, but she is an artist and she's in very high demand. I'm glad to see her happy and making money doing what she loves and what she was born to do.

I decided to start on breakfast for Megan and I. I know she worked up an appetite from last night. As I was cooking, I heard Stalli's voice.

"Hey mama."

I turned around to see her holding Raine and I smiled brightly. I put the spatula down on a plate and made my way over to them.

"Hiii baby." I cooed at Raine, pinching her cheeks. She was reaching for me, but I didn't want her over the stove while I was cooking. "Keep her Meg."

"Okay, how are you this morning?" She asked me.

"Sore." I spoke, honestly.

She smiled and I rolled my eyes and playfully hit her arm.

"I love you babeeeyyy." She sung.

"Mhm, I love yo freaky self too."

I pecked her lips and she grabbed my ass. "I want some more." She said, pouting like a child.

I giggled before kissing her again. We were so into it that I grabbed the back of her head and slipped my tongue in her mouth.

She moaned and I looked at Raine who was giggling. I pulled away and told Meg to look at Raine.

"You happy to see mommy kissing your mama?" I asked tickling her.

She laughed and Meg shifted her to her other hip and stood against the counter while I went back to cooking breakfast.