2.

Friday Night

Megan

I spun around in my mirror and looked at how my ass looked in my skirt.

"Meg, please stop changing. You look amazing." Daren reassured me.

"Are you sure this is a good look?" I questioned, nervously. I really want to look good for Beyoncé.

"Stallion it's sexy as fuck. You looked good in all those other outfits. We were just supposed to do your makeup girl." Kelsey laughed. "This girl got you wide open." She folded her arms as she looked at me.

"I just want to look amazing. I can't decide which outfit." I said before chewing on my bottom lip.

"It's settled, you're sticking with the one you have on." Daren demanded.

I sighed and eyed myself in the mirror. I do look good, but it's the first date and I just want to make sure this outfit will do the trick.

 I do look good, but it's the first date and I just want to make sure this outfit will do the trick

"I don't even know why she's tryna act like she's not sexy as hell." I heard Daren jokingly whisper to Kelsey.

"I can hear y'all talking about me." I laughed. "Now, can you help me start on my makeup?"

"Of course your Majesty!" They laughed.

I shook my head and smiled. After starting my makeup and having my girls help me, I was done in about thirty minutes. We were an hour late to the kickback, but who shows up to parties on time anyway. Cleaning up my mess, we all headed out, me, taking my own car.

I told Beyoncé last night that I would meet her at the party, but I decided to text her just to let her know I was on my way there so we could meet up. Following Daren to the house that the kickback will be held at, I started to grow a little nervous. I can't wait to see Beyoncé.

When we arrived at the party, we parked on the street and I got out my car, making sure to lock it. The music was booming from the house and you could hear everyone having a good time.

"This party is lit!" Kelsey announced as we walked up to the front door. We rung the bell and a tall dark skin guy answered the door and let us in.

There wasn't a lot of people, but a very good amount for a kickback. I looked around as I followed Kelsey and Daren around the house, looking for the host. I didn't see Beyoncé, but hoped she would pop up soon.

After meeting the guy who planned the party, we all got to know each other a little better and drink. I didn't know the host personally and only got invited through Kelsey, and because I invited Bey, that's how she will be able to be here.

Now usually that's how big parties happen, but because Kelsey knew the host so well, he let it slide. A couple extra people won't do any harm.

I heard the doorbell and excused myself from the small group and went to the door to see if it was Beyoncé. The guy at the door opened it and revealed Beyoncé. He was about to stop her from coming in, until I touched his arm and told him she was with me. He nodded and let Bey walk inside and I smiled, looking at her outfit. She looked amazing.