9.

Next Day

Beyoncé

I walked to my long suede burgundy couch to retrieve my purse and keys in the living room when my doorbell sounded. I rushed to the door and opened it to find Nicki standing there with a smirk on her face.

"Hey doll."

I smiled. "Hey Nicki, come in."

I watched as she took off her sunglasses to get a better look at me as she walked into my home. She eyed me up and down and grabbed my waist.

"Looking good Bey, give me a hug."

I blushed and chuckled before hugging her. When we separated I noticed Nicki licking her lips.

"Nic....."

"What?"

I cleared my throat and she nodded. "You're such a distraction, but the reason why I'm here is because I thought about what you texted me last night and I wanted to help plan Meg's welcome home party."

"Really!?" I grinned excitedly while clapping.

"Yes, I have time to take off from my busy life to help and it'll be real good to see her. I just know she got thicker in there." She smirked.

I rolled my eyes and laughed. "Just a little bit. But thank you Nicki or should I say Nicki Minaj baby?"

She chuckled and shook her head. "To y'all I'm still Onika or Nicki. Nicki Minaj is the celebrity aspect of me. Y'all know I would never switch up. I'm still the same bitch from TSU."

I nodded. "It's so crazy how right after we graduated, everything took off for us."

"Girl, I know. But whenever my girls need me I'll be there. And I couldn't miss Meg getting out of jail."

"I was hoping you would come. I miss my baby so much and I can't wait to see her..."

She chuckled. "Oh I know you do. I missed the both of you too, shit."

I laughed. Nicki is such a character.

"I bet you did baby." I smiled.

"Girl don't do that. You're lucky Meg snatched ya ass up before I did, but don't worry, I'll get the both of y'all. Now where are we going for this party merchandise?"

I smirked. "You'll see, I was just on my way out." I motioned my hand to my front door and Nicki walked over to it and opened it.

"I hope your ass doesn't have me out all damn day."

"Maybe, maybe not." I spoke before shutting my door and locking it. It'll be just like old times with Nicki.

~🐝-🐎~🐝~🐎~

I sighed as Nicki and I collapsed on the couch. We just got back from shopping for Meg's welcome home party and I am exhausted.

"Ohhhh Bey, I don't feel like driving to this damn hotel." Nicki sighed with her head leaning back on my couch.

"You can stay here. My baby daddy isn't dropping Raine off until tomorrow. Don't waste money on a hotel, even though you got it." I chuckled.

"You're right." She spoke sitting up straight. "I'm going to cancel my reservation then make a few phone calls to let my people know where I'll be staying." She stood up and I smiled.

"Alright supastar."

"Stop Bey, don't do that." She blushed before putting her hand over her face as if she was hiding or embarrassed.