13.

Next Day

Megan

I smiled as I walked into the house with Raine. I just came from the bank where I cashed my check from when my grandmother sold my mother's house. She was more excited than me to give me the check. I spent time with her and took her to lunch after and let her spoil Raine for a few hours.

I just feel so good, knowing I don't have to stress myself to try to get a job or worry about providing for Bey and Raine. Though Beyoncé makes her own money and has been doing well, I still like to contribute to the household and with this 50K I got, I'll be able to do that and much more. But I don't want to splurge and go crazy. I still want to find a job and make money so I can build on the 50K I have.

I placed Raine down in her play-pin in the living room for a brief moment, just so I could put my things down. As soon as I put my purse down, my phone started ringing. Digging through my purse, I grabbed my phone and slid answer.

"Hello, Nicki?" I asked.

"Yessss, how are you Stallion?" She asked me.

I chuckled some. "I've been good. Trying to get into some online courses for school. How's everything out on the east-coast?"

"Great, I'm working on my album baby and as I promised, I want yo ass on it. You free later this week?"

"Yeah, hell yeah. You serious?" I chuckled, not believing her words.

"Yes Stallion. I told you I got you. When Bey told me you could spit you already knew I was gonna put you on my shit. But after hearing you at that college dorm party, I knew you would be a problem. Let me introduce you to the world baby."

"Wow." I sighed. "Thank you Nicki, thank you."

"Of course, but let your talent thank me baby."

"I gotchu." I grinned.

"I'm gonna call Bey and give her the info, alright? Pack warm, it's a little cold here in New York and have your mind right."

"I will Nicki, thank you again."

"You're welcome, we'll be in touch."

"Alright, bye."

"Byeeeee Stallionnnnnn." She sung before doing her signature laugh.

I laughed, shaking my head and told her bye once more before hanging up the phone.

I can't wait until Bey gets home so we can celebrate.

                         ~🐝~🐎~🐝~🐎~

Beyoncé jumped on my lap after putting Raine to sleep upstairs.

"You got the baby monitor?" I asked, as she grabbed my face and gazed into my eyes.

"Mhm, right here." She spoke removing her right hand from my cheek and holding up the device.

"Good, you know she's restless when she's not in the room with us."

"I know." Bey smiled at me.

She ran her hands down my chest, to my private area then ran her hands back up to my face.

"What?" I smiled.

"I'm just so proud of you baby, seriously. You're really going to do this rap thing." She grinned.

"We'll see how the public takes to me first, then I'll see if I really want to take off. I mean writing and rapping is my passion, but what if people don't hear me or like me? What's the point?" I asked.