6.

Later That Night

Beyoncé

I looked in my mirror at my outfit and smiled. My girls had a birthday surprise for me, they wanted to take me out, but they refused to tell me where. Overlooking my outfit once again, I decided I looked good enough to go out wherever they wanted to take me.

Gathering my things, I sat everything on my bed and waited in my dorm room until I got a call from Nicki, telling me she was outside

Gathering my things, I sat everything on my bed and waited in my dorm room until I got a call from Nicki, telling me she was outside. I grabbed my room key and locked my door before taking the elevator to go downstairs.

When I got outside, I spotted Nicki's car and opened the back passenger door.

"Happy Birthday!!" My friends yelled as I got in the car and shut the door.

I grinned and thanked them.

"So Bey, you ready for tonight?" Nicki questioned after pulling off from the curb.

"Uh...I don't know. Y'all ready to tell me where we're going?" I asked.

"NOPE!" They all shouted in unison. I huffed and playfully rolled my eyes. I'm not too keen on surprises, never have been, honestly. I just hope that wherever they end up taking me, I'll be able to let loose and have fun.

After driving for about thirty minutes and laughing and talking with the girls. Nicki finally turned the car off.

"We're hereeeeee!" She yelled excitedly.

I leaned forward to look up through her windshield at the neon pink sign displayed on the front of the brick layered building.

"The Glitter Factory?" I spoke questionably.

"Surprise!" They all yelled.

Jesus. I hope this is a good night.

We all got out the car and went inside the strip club. To my surprise, my girls had a private table for my birthday that had balloons and a small cake along with champagne. Kelly put a sashel on me and Reese placed a crown on top of my head.

"Thank you guys, so so much. I'm very appreciative." I smiled as they all side hugged me.

"No problem girl, now let's have some fun." Nicki smiled.

I nodded in agreement and we all sat down at the table. A waitress came over to us and Nicki told her about our orders she put in earlier that day. I looked around, taking in the scene. I wonder how this amazing night will end.

~🐝~🐎~🐝~🐎~

After a couple of hours of talking, laughing and watching dancers, Nicki leaned over to me and whispered in my ear.

"We got a surprise for you, sit back and enjoy the show baby."

I didn't think anything of it and nodded my head.