14.

New York

Megan

"How's my baby?" Beyoncé asked her mama as we walked into the studio building.

I smiled at her and she grabbed my hand smiling back at me.

"Mhm....okay, take care of my baby, mama. I gotta go. Meg and I just walked into the studio.....alright, I'll tell her." She chuckled. "Okay, love you, bye."

She slipped her phone into her purse and peered over at me. "My mama said good luck and that she's proud of you."

"Awww, she's so sweet. Tell her thank you."

"I will, later. Did Nicki tell you the studio number?" She asked.

"Yeah, she told the receptionist that we'll be here so we don't have to stop at the desk." I said, guiding Bey down the halls of the building from what Nicki described in her text earlier.

When we made it to studio 4, I knocked on the door and opened it slightly.

"Are those my boo's?" I heard.

I pushed the door open as wide as I could and Nicki was sitting on the couch with her pen and pad.

She screamed when she saw us come in and stood up, running to Bey and I. We all hugged and she kissed our cheeks, before taking a step back to look at us

"Y'all look so damn good. Damn y'all fine ass bitches. I'm mad I couldn't cuff." She pouted.

Bey and I laughed at Nicki.

"Girl, if you don't quit it." Bey playfully rolled her eyes.

"I'm sorry baby, but this little trip, we might have to get into some thanggggggssss." Nicki announced.

I chuckled and shook my head. Nicki is hell bent on having this threesome and honestly, I'm not even mad about it. Knowing her, something will most likely go down in this studio.

"Nicki." Bey whined.

"Alright, alright, we'll get into that later, but right now, I have some beats and before Megan lays down her verse, I wanna hear a freestyle." She smirked at me.

"Of course, whatchu got mama?" I asked.

She squealed and rushed to the soundboard, pressing some buttons before the beat boomed through the speaker. I bobbed my head to the beat and sat down in the rolley chair that was by me.

"Real Hot Girl shit! Ah! Aye! Aye!" I proceeded to say while Bey and Nicki were hyping me up in the background.

"Spit that shit baby!" Nicki cheered. "Oh my god, okay, okay. Let me play the beat to my song and you can write your verse or go in the booth and freestyle it." Nicki said, pressing some more buttons on the soundboard.

"You did so good baby!" Bey said excitedly before she ran over to me and sat on my lap.

"Thank you baby." I cheesed.

"My talented Megan." She rubbed my face.

"And my talented Beyoncé, baby."

She blushed and Nicki played the beat. Bey got comfortable on my lap and Nicki started explaining who produced the beat and the idea she had in her head about the song. We listened to the beat twice before I wanted to go in the booth and lay something down. I put the headphones on my head and bobbed my head as the beat came in and Nicki signaled for me to rap.