4.

Megan

I opened the front door for Beyoncé and invited her into my home.

"Welcome." I announced as I walked in behind her closing the front door. I watched as she looked around in awe with her duffle bag of clothes on her shoulder.

"You have a beautiful home." She spoke lowly.

"Thank you, this was my mama's house." I said looking around also. "You can put your bag down anywhere."

Beyoncé nodded and dropped it then came towards me and grabbed my hips. "That's why you wanted me to come over? You felt alone?" She questioned.

I nodded my head. "Partly."

Wanting to change the subject, I pulled away from her and headed to the kitchen.

"You wanna help me get these bags!?" I called, starting to make space for the food.

"Of course. I'll be back!"

"Alright!"

After making enough space and throwing out some things, Beyoncé came in the kitchen struggling with about ten bags in her hands and hanging from her arms.

"Damn, I guess you don't like making a lot of trips either?" I laughed.

"Hell no!" She breathed out heavily.

Covering my mouth, trying to stifle my laughter, I walked towards her.

"Can you just start unpacking and putting shit away? I'll get the rest of the bags."

"Stalli, I got you boo." Beyoncé genuinely smiled.

"Thanks babe." My eyes went wide as I looked at Beyoncé to see her reaction. It just slipped out so fast. I mean hell, it feels like we are together the way she's helping me right now.

Beyoncé had her left eyebrow raised and nodded her head.

"I'm sorr-"

"No, please don't apologize. I know what you meant and it sounded perfect."

Beyoncé bit her lip as I smirked. I'm not trying to get into anything with Beyoncé yet, but she sure is making it difficult. I eyed her as I made my way out the kitchen. I might have to indulge and stick my hands in the cookie jar.

I went outside and grabbed as many bags as I could. Going back in the house, I dropped them in the kitchen and made one more trip before locking my car and coming back into the house. I carried the last of the bags into the kitchen and placed them on the island, in the middle. Beyoncé was bent over in the refrigerator, finding places for everything.

"Damn." I whispered unable to control myself. That ass is just so fat. Beyoncé stood up and looked back as she saw me staring.

"Enjoying the view Stallion?" She questioned.

I licked my lips and started going through bags. "You already know the answer to that."

She laughed as I unpacked the bags and she found places for everything. We make a great team. I could definitely get used to this if she was to move in with me when we start dating.

When we were done, we were both exhausted. I leaned my ass against the island and looked around the kitchen.

"I'm hungry." Beyoncé announced.

"I am too, but I'm too tired to cook right now."

She walked towards me and wrapped her arms around my neck.

"What do you have a taste for?" She asked me, staring into my eyes.

I didn't want to be inappropriate, so I actually gave her an answer that was food.