3.

Saturday Afternoon

Megan

I woke up and yawned as I stretched in bed. Rubbing my eyes, I went to the bathroom to clean up and brush my teeth. After completing everything in the bathroom, I went to sit on my bed and sat down on it thinking about what class work I should start on first. I decided to write my rough draft for my paper due next week. About an hour into it, Beyoncé FaceTimed me and I smiled, sliding answer.

"Hey Staaaallioooon." She said sexy as hell.

"Hey B, what's up? What are you doing?" I asked, smiling.

"Nothing much. I was watching tv, but I'm about to go to the mall. I wanted to see if you wanted to come with me."

"Ooooo, that's so hard. Ugh!" I sighed. "I can't babe, not right now. I'm really in the zone, writing this paper and I have to do some studying for another class before I go to work later."

"Awww." She pouted. "Is that why you're stunting them sexy glasses?"

I chuckled. "Yes, they're only for reading though."

"Well, maybe we can get together another time orrrr I can stop by your job later." She smirked at me.

"I would love for you to do that, but I don't want you to know where I work yet." I giggled.

"Why, you're afraid I might stalk you Stallion?" She questioned, pushing her face into the camera more.

I wanted to say no, because you'll never want to date me if you know I'm a stripper, but I played it cool and agreed with her.

"Yeah, it's too early, you might mess around and harass me on my job." I joked.

She laughed. "You're funny, sexy, but funny. But alright Meg. Hit me up when you have time, I'm gonna let you get back to your school work."

"Thank you for calling me gorgeous, I'll see you."

We both waved before we pressed the end button. I sighed and leaned my head against the headboard. I really hope this job doesn't cost me Beyoncé and I hope I don't get too caught up with my lies.

~🐝~🐎~🐝~🐎~

I parked right in front of the club and turned my car off before getting out. Going inside the club, I spotted some regulars and the bartender, Mimi.

I waved at her, smiling brightly and she waved back.

"Hey Stall!" She winked.

I giggled and went to the back to change in the locker room. As soon as I entered the locker room, I noticed majority of the dancers already in the locker room were giving me death stares and stank faces.

"Hey." I chuckled lowly, as I walked to my designated locker. Some of the girls turned their heads and focused on doing what they were doing previously and some still stared me down and started whispering. I could give two shits. I'm not here for the drama, just to get my money.

I've never been with the drama, even when I was younger. I don't have the patience for it and honestly it brings too much negative energy into my positive world.

I opened my locker and started to change into my outfit while ignoring the other women.