💚 . 1

Jalicia Johnson 💕🥰 .

"Girl, I'm tired." Nina said to me as she continued putting a few of my clothes in my closet . I had received a bunch of packages from Gsuwoo, and they gave me a whole bunch of clothes . "I'm tired too . I haven't ate some food in a good min." I sighed as I sat down on the floor, moving some of the packages out of the way .

^ Nina

^ Nina .

Nina was one of my closest friends . We knew each other since high school and we kept it that way . She never switched up, and I hope she never did either . Cause she was one of the most known friends I had .

My phone dinged and I struggled to grab it from the dresser . I read the iMessage .

Bestie 💚🐍🤮 .
come over .

I smiled to myself . Finally Kentrell texted me . I had been waiting all morning for this nigga to text me back . But I understood he was famous, so he had studio sessions, and whatever that rapping shit came with .

Kentrell and I were best friends . We talked about anything and everything . But sometimes he could be a little mean, which lowkey hurted my feelings . I knew I was sensitive, but I ain't give a fuck, i was still getting money .

The main people that were in my life as friends were Kentrell, & Nina . There was also 3, Ben, Kd, and Boomer . I liked 3 because he was chill and he was always willing to help somebody out . Ben could be aggravating as Kentrell, but I considered him as my brother . Kd always had something slick to say, his gay ass, and Boomer was like my cousin.

I responded back .

Okay .

I got up and put on my pink Ferragamo slides . "You wanna go to Kentrell house?" I looked at Nina as she combed her hair with a brush . "That bestfriend of yours?" She looked at me . "Yea." I nodded . "I don't know . I never met him before, and don't he have all this other homeboys there too?" She continued brushing her hair . I sucked my teeth . Nina was so cautious of things that weren't even serious .

"They not gone do nothing . They chill." I stuffed my wallet into my Chanel purse . "Come on . Let's go." I playfully pushed her off my furry chair . She rolled her eyes and she got dressed . She didn't like them . I don't know why . They weren't going to do anything . "Don't worry . They not gone kill you." I smirked at her as I got into my Mercedes-AMG C63 .

It felt good to have a car, you payed off cash .

We arrived to his house and I got out the car . Nina followed me .  I knocked on the door . No answer . "These niggas always taking forever." I knocked on the door again . I knocked on it loud one more time, and Ben opened it . "Damn, you gone break the whole door down." He mugged me then looked up at Nina . He then smiled .

"Who this?" He said rubbing his hair . I rolled my eyes . "This is my friend Nina." I mugged him . He always tryna get at somebody . "Hi." Nina said shyly . Why was she blushing ? Oh she like my brother ? "Wassam, Shorty." He nodded and we entered the house . "Where's Kentrell?" I asked him . "He probably in the kitchen, I don't know." He shrugged and I decided to go into the kitchen and see . "Nina, girl you ain't—" I looked behind me and didn't see Nina .