💚 . 31

B E E N I E | 😽💚

"These niggas always leaving something in the damn sink, can't ever wash it by themselves.." I mumbled as I put the last bowl inside the dishwater . The house was quiet, a lil TOO quiet . Usually KD would be saying something gay or walking around in them damn fuzzy slippers .

I walked in the living room & nodded as Draco was sitting down watching Spongebob . "You okay, pops?" I put my thumb up and he looked at me and looked back at the TV .

I took that as a yes . Mane where these niggas was at? I walked upstairs looking from room to room . I opened the room for when the kids came they would have a place to sleep, seeing KD sleeping on the bed . He had a sleeping mask over his face, and it had lashes on it . "This nigga—mane wake yo ass up, bruh." I slapped his back and he jumped up .

"JESUS! JESUS! Was that you?" He started screaming . "The fuck is you talm bout?" I raised my eyebrow at him and he looked at me and quickly stopped . "Oh."

"Boy, why you in hea?" He stood up and quickly and his voice changed . "Why you in here? This house so damn quiet, where Big B & Herm nem at?" I closed the door after KD walked behind me .

"I don't know nigga . You was ruining my dream." He said with an attitude . "Shut yo gay ass up." I walked downstairs and he followed . Just as I was about to get to the bottom, Big B & Herm came from the backyard .

They smelled straight like weed . "Mane, look at this junk." Big B held a big ass blunt and Herm started laughing . "Y'all gone fucking die." KD shook his head .

"This joint gone have me high asf." He ignored KD .

"Don't be smoking that shit in front of Draco." I pointed to where Draco was sitting on the other side of the house .

He shrugged and the doorbell ranged . "Now why Kentrell knocking fa?" KD walked over to the door . "Them niggas just left, ion think they came back that fast." Herm shrugged .

We all walked to the door seeing KD look through the peephole . "It's not Kentrell nem." He shook his head slowly . "Nigga, move out tha way." Big B pushed him slightly and looked at the door .

"Ion know them niggas." He shrugged and I looked as well . They knocked again . "Ain't that Malik?" Herm looked at me .

I looked again . "Sayyy..." Big B's eyes widened . "Them was them goons that left BR, and went ta Georgia . Why they came back?" KD added on .

"And more importantly, how they know where Kentrell live?"

"SOMEBODY BEEN SNITCHING!" KD pointed out quickly . "Herm, go get the gun from unda that couch." Boomer ordered . "And KD go put Draco upstairs." I said to KD and he mugged me but walked over to the living room . "Who them niggas with him?"

"Ion know nig, but don't open the second door yet." I opened the door and Big B sticked his head out . "What it is, nig?" He said and Herm came behind him, handing him the gun low enough for them not too see .

"Where Kentrell at?" Malik grunted . "Who's asking?" I looked at the two men who were standing beside him . They looked not too old, like around they 40s . I said and looked closely at one .

I could tell one of them was Keith, who was Jalicia's stepfather . All of this seemed off, how was Malik with Keith ? They had no relations, and when I used to be around Leesh back in the old days, he never used to be there either .

Big B probably noticed to, because he kept eyeing Keith as well . The other man, we couldn't identify him . "Mane, I am."

"Ain't you Boomer?" He pointed to Herm . "Wrong pe—"