💚 . 28

K E N T R E L L | 🎙💚

"Kentrell, you gotta chill out, mane." Ben had his arms on my shoulders, pushing me away . "Nah, that nigga know he did that shit, mane." I looked at the window and the car Jerome just pulled off in .

"I'm tryna tell you . All of y'all." I looked at each and everyone of them . "You can't just be jumping to conclusions cause you don't like that nigga." 3 said, after everyone was quiet .

"It ain't cause I don't like him, I saw it! In a dream." I knew that shit looked too familiar, it had to be him . "Whew, Jesus take the wheel. I told y'all that high gone make y'all crazy asf." KD shook his head . "I'm not lying, bruh . And the other person had a snake on they—"

"Well, he left." Jalicia walked into the living room . She laid her eyes on me, and crossed her arms . I sighed . "Why you always gotta make a big deal out of everything, bruh?" She sounded like me a little bit .

"Say.." Babyjoe looked from me to Leesh . "When you get cut like that, sounding like Kentrell and shit." He sounded weird cause he was tryna talk and stuff rice in his mouth at the same time .

"Leesh, I really ain't try to make this a big deal. I saw that shit on his hand, in my dream. It looked exactly how it looked on his wrist." I walked up to her . I wasn't trying to make her mad again . Or get in another argument .

"You got to believe me bruh, how y'all not gone believe me?" I pulled her close and looked at everybody around . Everybody stood quiet . "Quando." Jalicia looked at Quando .

"What's up?" He said, getting ready to light up a blunt . "You know Dave?" She walked over to him and sat by him . "No, ain't he dead?" He looked at all of us . "Not that Dave, nigga . You don't know another Dave?" Ben slapped his head .

"No." He shook his head . "Don't lie nigga." Babyjoe mugged him . "On god, Ian lien . A nigga just came back y'all with on some fuck shit." He blew the smoke in Ben's face . "That mane Dave dead, y'all don't gotta worry about him nomo."

"Anyways, before y'all go on y'all fuck shit again, the hospital called." Nina coughed . "They did?" Jalicia's head snapped back so fast, I thought she would've broke it .

"Yes, they said James awake." She jumped when Jalicia stood up . "Since when?" 3 asked . "Since last night, but it was too late, I ain't think all of y'all was willing to go yet." Nina answered .

"Mane, lets go." Herm stood up, and we all agreed to go to the hospital . "Ben." I called to him, and he looked back at me . "Mane, don't—" "Ben, you my brother mane. You gotta believe me bruh, I ain't doing this shit for attention. I ain't no bitch ass nigga, dawg." If none of them was gone believe me, Ben had to .

He looked around . "On Dump, I ain't lien." I looked into his eyes . "On Dump?" He repeated . "Yes, nigga." He knew I was serious then, because ain't nobody put that much stuff on Dump . We took that shit too serious . "Maneeee.."

"I've been having these nightmares and weird visions & shit, ever since the James incident . A nigga lowkey scared and shit, why you think I couldn't sleep last night?" I added more information, just in case he thought I was saying this for fun .

"That was you in the kitchen last night? Mane, you was loud as hell, I thought that was Herm." He laughed then his face got back serious . "Bae, hurry up." Nina looked at us . She was standing by the car door . "I'm coming." He nodded and she got inside the car .

"What he meant by what he said?" Ben asked me . "To tell the truth, Ion even know . But the way he said it, it gotta be something I know too." When Jerome said those words, ion know what struck out of me . If Babyjoe ain't pull me back, it would've been another ambulance here this minute .