💚 . 30

J A L I C I A | 🥰💕

I walked downstairs and tried to walk right past everybody . "What's wrong with you?" KD had to point out the obvious . "What you mean?" I tried to play it off, and grabbed the orange juice from the fridge .

"Mane, you know what he talm bout." Babyjoe laughed . Kentrell chuckled as he looked back into his phone . "I ain't finna play with y'all." I poured orange juice inside my cup and drank a little bit .

"Say, she got something on ha neck too!" Babyjoe stood up and walked over to me . "What? What is it?" I touched my neck, praying not to feel any bumps . "Don't act dumb na, you know what we talking about." KD looked me up and down .

"I really don't." I shook my head . "Kentrell, don't you see it mane?" 3 looked at Kentrell . He just kept laughing . "I don't see what's funny." I walked to the half bathroom by the garage and looked at my neck . There was a medium-sized hickey on the left side . "Bruh, what the fu—" I then realized and came out the bathroom .

This nigga play too damn much, honestly . How did I not notice this ? "First you cant walk straight, now you got a hickey on ya neck?" Boomer looked to me and then Kentrell .

"The fuck y'all looking at me fo, mane?" He sucked his teeth . 3 came back  downstairs holding Draco in his arms . "Goodmorning baby." I gave him a kiss on the cheek . "Kentrell jealous." Babyjoe laughed .

"Maneee, jealous of what?" Kentrell sucked his teeth when he saw most of us laughing . "I'm bout to head out to go pick up Drizzy nem. We gone take him to see Lil Bro." Kentrell stood up . "Ain't we going too?" Ben pointed to him and Babyjoe .

"Y'all can come." I nodded . "What the fuck I'm gone do?" Boomer played with his lighter . "Clean this damn house." KD got up and gave him the mop .

"I ain't doing that." He shook his head . "Yes you is." 3 agreed . "Left hand first, put yo right hand on top." Babyjoe looked at Ben . "Mop, mop, mop, mop." Ben continued on .

"Y'all are some clowns." I laughed .

> > > > > >

"Why you gave me a hickey for?" I crossed my arms, watching Kentrell massage his left arm while putting on his rolex . It was still healing from when he landed on it .

"Huh?"

"Don't act dumb, this." I pointed to where the hickey was . "Ain't nobody gone notice it." He shrugged . "Bitch KD nem noticed it before I did, so obviously he ain't gone be the only one." I shook my head .

"Aye, you gone stop using that bitch word . I done told you about that shit." He calmly put his 38baby chain on .

"No, bitch ass nigga." I stuck my middle finger at him . He looked at the through the mirror . "That's why you cant walk now . I'm gone make you bang crip soon, keep trying me."

This nigga think he funny . "You just had to do it." I shook my head and kept mugging him . "Mane, you know you like that shit." He looked fine in those black ripped jeans he was wearing .

"Who lied to you?" I stared dead at him . "Mane, stop playing wimme bruh." He sucked his teeth . "Let's go." I grabbed my purse and he followed me downstairs .

> > > > > >

S H A Y L A | 👤

"She really getting on my nerves, shouldn't she be gone by now?" Yaya clenched her fists as she saw Kentrell's story . He was recording Jalicia on her phone, walking behind him .

"All she doing is walking." I raised my eyebrow .

Yeah, I was doing this for Yaya but I mainly didn't understand why she wanted Jalicia killed so bad . It wasn't like she was a bad person, I liked talking to her but I had to do what I had to do . I was so confused on why she wanted her dead over Kentrell, when Kentrell barely even came around anymore .