💚 . 3

Jalicia Johnson 🥰 .

1 week later

"Bruh." I groaned as I struggled to move over to grab my phone . Who was calling me this early? I squinted my eyes and saw the phone name . I pressed answer and layed back down in bed .

"Hello?" 

"What do you want?" I groaned .

"I need you to pull up." "For what?" I groaned even more . "Wake yo ass up, anyways . It's 10 am." He huffed . I blinked . 10 am ? Damn, I was sleeping sleeping fr .

"No." I layed my head on the pillow . "Licia, stop playing with me mane." He sucked his teeth . "Why you need me over there?" I asked . "Business."

"Whatever." I hung up and slept for a few minutes . I rolled my eyes and noticed that I actually had to wake up . I wasn't doing this for him, it was cause I wanted to .

After getting dressed, I decided to post a pic .

Liked by mgng10x, og_3three, ninama and 94,508 others

liciathebarbb - girly so pretty 💙😍 .

mgng10x - sister💚💚💚
ninama - best😍😍😍😋
nba_youngboy - ugly ass pull up 😒
og_3three - the goat 💜🐐 .

I rolled my eyes at Kentrell's comment and liked most of the comments on my picture .

I stepped out the car and made sure not to smudge my Chanel sneakers . I knocked on the door seeing it was already open . There were no cars outside except Kentrell's Benz and my car . I don't think Ben or 3 was here .

I creaked opened the door and closed it . I walked into the living room not hearing a sound . "Kentrell." I slightly said . I felt someone pull my arm and I screamed . "Damn, next time text me you outside or sum." He looked at me and put his gun back in his pants . I followed him in the kitchen seeing him eating Cinnamon Toast Crunch . That was his favorite cereal .

"Where's Kd, or Ben?" I looked around the kitchen as if they were going to pop out of the cabinet or something .

"They not here . I was lonely, so I called you." He poured more cereal in his bowl . "Scary ass, you was about to kill me." I put my purse on the counter . He chuckled .

"You ain't even give me my hug." He faced me as he twirling around in the stool . I huffed and walked over to him, hugging his neck . His arms felt right around my waist . "You smell good, who you tryna impress?"He looked me up and down .

Nina instantly popped in my head . I remember her saying, how Kentrell was always looking at me from head to toe . Right now, he totally was .