💚 . 18

J A L I C I A | 🥰💕

                                 4 Weeks Later

"Baby, I don't wanna go." I whined sitting on my furry chair . Jerome and I had been dating for the past 29 days and ever since that day Kentrell and I got into it, I never communicated with him . Or the gang either .

Well, I did keep in contact with the gang . I just never texted Kentrell . 3 always bugged me or invited me to come over to chill, but I never did . Even Nina said it wasn't the same when she went over .

Meanwhile, Jerome and I grew a tremendous relationship and bond throughout these 29 days . I felt like I could tell him anything, he was patient when it came to me, and he was a sweetheart .

We never argued, and if we did, it was probably over dumb stuff like what food we wanted to eat, or where we wanted to go out to .

Now, he was insisting that we go over to Kentrell's house today to spend time with the gang . I protested, because I knew damn well if I went over there, chaos would unwind someway or another . Kentrell couldn't control his self over what he said sometimes, so he might've said something awkward or embarrassing . Which I KNEW he was going to do it .

Jerome was new, he didn't know Kentrell as much as I did . "Look, I know things have been weird between you and Kentrell, but at least just come over and chill. He won't bother you, trust me." He reassured . But my stomach churned .

He WILL bother me , I know for sure . "Bae, cmon . Just stay by me the whole time." Jerome got on his knees . I wish he was proposing .

Maybe I did . I don't know . I huffed . "I'm only doing this for you." I rolled my eyes . He nodded . "I know, I get what I want." He chuckled . "Whatever." I walked over to my closet deciding what to wear .

I wore a curvy bottom top, some jeans, and Chanel white boots . I grabbed my white Chanel purse, and dumped all my important essentials in there . Then I texted Nina letting her know I was gonna be there . I hope Kentrell didn't make it a big deal .

I really didn't want to go over, if it wasn't for the sake of the gang . But Jerome said we were staying at the house, then going out somewhere to eat . Unfortunately Quando wasn't going to be here, due to a concert he had to perform in New York .

I just prayed Kentrell did not make a scene, because there go Ben and Babyjoe right behind his ass, making the situation worse .

"Baby, you ready?" Jerome buttoned up his Ralph Lauren polo . "Mhm." I nodded and tried not to blush . He was so fine, the first time I layed my eyes on him . "Maybe we should stay, and do something else." I licked my lips . He gave a sly look .

"Not gone work, ma." He shook his head and I sighed . I'm warning him, but okay . We took Jerome's Infinity and drove to Kentrell's house . When we reached the gate, the gateman looked through the car window . He looked at Jerome weird, then he looked at me and smiled .

"Jalicia, i ain't see you in forever." He was right tho . Everybody in this neighborhood knew me because of Kentrell . "I've just been busy with stuff." I shrugged . I knew damn well I was lying . He nodded and waved to Jerome, before opening the gate .

We drove up to the front of Kentrell's house, just as Sherhonda was pulling out of the driveway in her Benz Kentrell bought her for her birthday .

She turned her head and when she saw me she smiled . "Babygirllll.." she dragged my name . She loved calling me babygirl . I walked over to her car while Jerome entered the house . "Hi, Mamas." I gave her a kiss on the cheek . "Where yo ass been?" She made a face and I laughed . When she cursed, it was so funny to me . But I stopped laughing once I realized she was serious .