💚 . 32

| BEFORE YOU CONTINUE THE STORY .. CAN YALL PLEASE VOTE ! IT BE 900 VIEWS AND ONLY 37 VOTES ! IT'S NOT THAT HARD TO CLICK THE STAR AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE ! IF YOU FORGOT TO VOTE ON PREVIOUS CHAPTERS GO DO SO ! GET THIS CHAPTER TO 80 VOTES OR I'M NOT UPDATING 😂 ! | - author .

J A L I C I A | 🥰💕

I busted into James room, with KD behind me and put my hands up quickly when Babyjoe & Ben aimed their guns at me at the same time .

"I seen too many guns today, I'm tired of that shit." KD shook his head . These niggas was really hood niggas, like killing people in the hospital & they don't care niggas . I looked at James and he looked like he was getting better .

"What the doctors say?" I signaled KD to close the door and looked back at him . "They said I'm almost fully healed . I'm feeling a little better too." His voice sounded like it usually was .

"Daddy's here." I said softly . "Mane, Ion care about no Keith nigga." He spat . "Not Keith, Daddy Daddy." I motioned . He sat up so quickly . "Where he at then?" He looked around the room, as if Drizzy would pop out of nowhere .

"He's in the hospital, but he's not coming right now . He's gotta handle some business with some people." I explained . He looked at me confused and looked at Babyjoe .

"Real shit mane." He nodded as well . "Does he even miss us? I mean, you leave BR to go, wherever, we don't even know where this nigga was staying or even if he has another family in somewhere else . Everybody thinks he dead, you do realize if it wasn't for me eavesdropping on mom, he probably wouldn't even be here." He started saying .

"Don't say that." I sat down in the chair near him . "Am I lying tho? Did he even want to come here?" He looked at all of us . Nobody said anything . "See—"

"James he left and acted like he was dead, because he needed to protect himself from a few people."

"Well why didn't he take us? Maybe not mom, but us?"

"So they could say we were dead too? It's not that easy James, I'm still mad too . But all that matters is that he still is alive, and he actually cares about us . The look on his face when he saw me was genuine, so imagine when he sees you." I continued on .

"What if he does this all over again? Then what you gone say?" He kept a straight face . "I-"

"That nigga love y'all kids boaaa . I had overheard him talking to Kentrell about it . He admitted he messed up and shit with ya momma & he figured he messed shit up with y'all too . He said he not gone let nobody hurt y'all." Ben went on .

"What Kentrell was saying to him?" I looked at Ben . "Don't worry about it." Babyjoe stuck his tongue at me . I rolled my eyes and fixed my gaze back on James . "Just .. forgive him . Maybe you'll find something in your heart to . Cause I know he loves us." I held his hand .

He sighed . "Should we go out & check on em?" Ben was about to open the door . "I don't think so . Kentrell ova there with Big B & 3 & Herm so it ain't gone be a problem." KD shrugged .

"Herm hea too?" Babyjoe asked . KD nodded . "He with Draco."

"Mane, we gotta go . 3 & Herm gotta stay in hea." Ben grew impatient . I did kind of agree with them . Babyjoe & Ben were more reckless, not saying 3 or Herm wasn't .. but they were more reliable . 3 was a calm nigga , and Herm was just .. himself .

"Yeah, go switch." I nodded . They ran out the room like monkeys . "Something wrong with them niggas." James shook his head and laughed . It felt good to see him laughing .

K E N T R E L L | 🎙💚

"Where tha fuck Jalicia at, mane?" I kept asking 3 over and over . "KD said she okay . She in James room." 3 read from his phone and looked at me .

"And Shayla?" I continued to ask and Jerome/Leonardo looked at me . 3 made a "yikes" face . I smirked at Leonardo .

"Yeen even get a chance to tell ya girlfriend bye-bye." I waved .  "You not gone either." He was about to move when Babyjoe bumped into him hard, making him knock to the door .

"Oh my bad." Then he looked back again and pointed his gun at Jerome/Leonardo's skull . "Why y'all not in the room with KD and Leesh?"

"Herm and 3 gone do that." Ben coughed . "Who? Not me." Herm pointed to himself .

"Nigga getchyo ass on. You carrying Draco anyways, he don't need to see none of this shit." Ben argued .

Herm hesitated but figured he was right . "Y'all do realize that we in a public hospital right? Y'all just killing niggas left & right." Babyjoe yelled .

"Yo ass got the damn gun on you." Ben bumped his head .

"Of course, but this ain't about me." He nodded  . I walked slowly up to Jerome, and pushed Babyjoe out of the way .

"Say, boa." I fell close to his face . "Ima give yo ass one last time, to admit it was you."

"Nigga what da fuck is you talm bout?"

"Stop lying, nigga . You said you gone make sure he dead for good." I looked around, laughing a little .

"And ion appreciate the way you was doing Jalicia." I kept tapping the trigger . "She should've known I was up to it anyways, it was too obvious." He shrugged .

"True." Ben shrugged . Yea, he wasn't lying on that one .

"Well, bitch you ain't gone have no opportunity to hurt James again or Leesh." Babyjoe said and with that I shot his leg .

"ADMIT IT NIGGA." I yelled .

Lerone walked up closer to me, when Drizzy pulled him by his shirt and slammed him to the nearest wall . These niggas really wasn't on shit .

Leonardo whined and held his leg . "Say, ten." I looked at Ben .

"Waddup?"

"Finish em niggas." I watched as Ben pulled Jerome to the other side of the hallway, leading to the nearest exit . Blood was paved all over the floor . "And Joe, get that nigga Keith, mane." I instructed . "Tie his ass up, and put him in da trunk."

Drizzy was still handling business with Lerone, I ain't think it had nothing to do with me . I mean, it was mainly between them 2 niggas .

To Be Continued .. .

i had to make this chapter short, because i got a lot of thoughts and i wanted to end this off good .

* i know y'all mad at me for making Jalicia seem dumb , but i don't know lols , it was just part of the plan .

* what you think gone happen next ?

read & see >