💚 . 6

Jalicia Johnson 🥰💕

Kentrell's car engine turned off in the garage, and I softly wrapped my hair into a messy bun . "Don't beat him up na."
Nina chuckled . "Trust me, I won't." I smiled and the garage door opened .

I walked right through the hallway, and pulled Kentrell's shirt . "Damn, chill out ma." He said softly and licked his lips . "Boy, ain't nobody playing with you." I mugged him until we reached to the kitchen .

"Oh, you tryna make a movie in the kitchen?" He wrapped his arms around my waist . "Move." I said firmly as I removed his arms from my waist .

"You need to control your girlfriend!" I said right as Ben, and 3 walked in . He sucked his teeth . I folded my arms .

"You must think I'm playing-" I raised my eyebrow . "I was this close to beating her ass." I put my thumb and index finger as close as possible . "You ain't gone touch nobody." He opened the fridge .

"On Who i ain't gone wreck?" My ghetto voice came out . Okay, cause he was really pissing me off . Like he's supposed to be on my side ! It's not like anyone likes Yaya anyways .

"You gone cut Yaya off?" Quando said sipping from his styrofoam cup . That man always got that cup in his hand .

"Right, you gone cut Yaya off?" I stood on top of the counter, looking down at him . "Whatchu doing? Get down." He looked at me and came closer .

"Nigga, answer the question . It's either me or Yaya." I crossed my arms . Silence grew across the room . Except Kd who was making noise with his straw . "Licia, chill..." 3 said .

"No, I wanna hear his response." I really did want to hear it . I looked right at him . He avoided eye contact with me . "mane ion got time for this bullshit—" he left the kitchen and i heard footsteps upstairs .

"mhmmm." Kd said and made an awkward face expression .
"this is what, im talking about . he can't even decide which one." I came down from the counter .

"I mean you did put him on the spot."  Nina shrugged . I looked at her confused . "What you mean?" I asked . "You ain't have to expose the lil nigga, he probably embarrassed now, you just asking him to choose shit." Joe said .

"Why didn't y'all tell me i was being too harsh?" My voice softened . I didn't mean to make him feel that way, he just really pissed me off . "Ain't nobody knew you was gone make him choose between you and Yaya . We dont like her either, but we just don't say nun." 3 explained .

Kd cleared his throat . Then he did it again . And then for a third time . "What Kd?" I said irritated . "I just think it's weird as to why you're making him choose between you & Yaya . I mean she's his girl, and you're his .. bestie." He quoted the words bestie .

"What you tryna say?" I walked closer to him . "Saweetie, we know." Kd patted my shoulder . "Know what?" My heart started beating so loud, I could hear it .

"Yea, know what?" Nina said slowly . "Well, Ben and I know . Y'all—" he pointed Quando around the room to Nina . "Don't know anything." He shrugged .

"What is y'all talking about?" I said softly . "We'll tell you later." He winked .

I was confused myself, it better not be what I thought it would be .

"Should I talk to him?" I asked 3 . We were all sitting in the living room . Kentrell hadn't came out his room for the past 30 minutes . He could've been dead for all we know .

3 looked up from his phone . "What was you watching?" I laughed . "Nothing, what did you ask?" He said quickly . I playfully rolled my eyes . "Should I talk to Kentrell? I think I was doing too much." I felt ashamed a little .